SFA / SAGU

24,770 Views | 140 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
RedRiverLa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TallTexan said:

RedRiverLa said:

So what was good about last night, the crowd. Regardless of the opponent or how bad we looked, the crowd supported and cheered like we were playing Sam. Game ball: SFA crowd!

Idk, I saw some sloppiness in the crowd, albeit I was watching on TV so I didn't catch everything. Nacluth was stuffing too much popcorn in his mouth on one Mitch dunk and when he stood up to cheer it just went everywhere.

On a timeout, I saw a heckler who didn't even know that SAGU's head coach's middle name is Madison.

We're gonna have to clean up those kind of performances as a crowd if we want to beat Bama.

Briliant analysis and very valid points - I think we just have to hope that public humiliation on boards like this will clean up those things. I'll have to go back and look at the tapes on the Nacluth thing, but, overall, I was pleased with his in-crowd performance. He's such a professional, smart crowd member, I'm sure he's already at WRJ putting in extra stand-up-and-cheer-with-concessions practice time. I'm not worried, he'll be ready for conference play cheering.
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RedRiverLa said:

I'll have to go back and look at the tapes on the Nacluth thing, but, overall, I was pleased with his in-crowd performance. He's such a professional, smart crowd member, I'm sure he's already at WRJ putting in extra stand-up-and-cheer-with-concessions practice time. I'm not worried, he'll be ready for conference play cheering.
Wait. Sure you're talking about the correct guy???

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.