WEEK 11: SOUTHERN UTAH

6,649 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by BigJack85
SFASawmillGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jacksfan93 said:

Trae never got the credit he earned.

Agreed. Trae Self got way more hate than he deserved. I've spoken to him myself but hearing his podcast interview a few days ago really puts into perspective just how much adversity he had to deal with his senior year. He was in constant pain the entire year, but wanted a natty so bad he forewent declaring a year early to come back and try to finish. I'd recommend any Lumberjack fan listen to/watch it.
SFASawmillGuy
thegoldaxe
i think this is the elephant in the room.
65tosspowertrap
GoldenAxe, I agree. Still mystified why Self left the program. I respect his point of view, but I have to wonder if he himself believes he did the right thing. Years from now he may have some regret. Nevertheless I wish him well, and I sincerely hopes he proves me wrong by getting a chance to play professionally, if not in the NFL then the spring/summer pro leagues.
"Just keep matriculatin' the ball down the field boys!" — Hank Stram

https://youtu.be/MnPr1R_QlTM
SFASawmillGuy
I mean, Self kind of ran out of eligibility. He played 4 full seasons for us after transferring in as a sophomore and getting a covid season.
BigJack85
thegoldaxe said:

i think this is the elephant in the room.

How could it be "that" bad ???

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.