#23 SFA VS. #24 JACKSONVILLE STATE

20,806 Views | 219 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SFAXE93
Ljacks&Longnecks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't believe any of the team quit...but you must finish drives and put up points. Coaches need to take points when they are there particularly earlier in the game, then maybe doesn't come back to haunt you late.
jboy93
We can't be a bunch of Chicken Littles!
MasterAxe
jboy93 said:

TallTexan said:

MasterAxe said:

Season over folks.

It was fun while it lasted.

Another solid "guys played hard" moral victory.

Nah. Goal with young guys isn't a natty or even the playoffs. It's to build a team that won't quit when it's down.

You want a group of juniors and seniors that can beat Sam? That's what your building the next 5 weeks.

Give up today and we might as well pencil Sam in for 11 straight next year.
Well said Texan.

I don't know about yall, but my goals (and I'd assume the coaches as well) was to (1) win games and (2) compete for a conference title/playoffs.

Seems to be fairly straight forward thinking.

And if those are not the goals…then what are?
SFASawmillGuy
This was devastating but by no means is a playoff eliminator. Lots of 3 loss teams make the postseason. We have to win out though. If we beat UCA on the road, that will be our signature win that could get us one of the last at large bids.
SFAJack_76
MasterAxe said:

jboy93 said:

TallTexan said:

MasterAxe said:

Season over folks.

Nah. Goal with young guys isn't a natty or even the playoffs. It's to build a team that won't quit when it's down.

You want a group of juniors and seniors that can beat Sam? That's what your building the next 5 weeks.

Well said Texan.

I don't know about yall, but my goals (and I'd assume the coaches as well) was to (1) win games and (2) compete for a conference title/playoffs.

Of course those are the goals. Does that mean with five games to go in the season that you quit? There are eight seniors on the roster. Next season has always been the target for a championship. Disappointed? Of course. Quitting on this team and staff this season. Not me.
SFASawmillGuy
We were by far the better team today. We should have won by 3+ touchdowns. This was devastating. The wheels have fallen off just yet though. Still 5 games to make our case for an at large bid. Let's take it.
TallTexan
SFAJack_76 said:

MasterAxe said:

jboy93 said:

TallTexan said:

MasterAxe said:

Season over folks.

Well said Texan.

Of course those are the goals. Does that mean with five games to go in the season that you quit? There are eight seniors on the roster. Next season has always been the target for a championship. Disappointed? Of course. Quitting on this team and staff this season. Not me.

Yep. I don't want to just beat Sam once and make the playoffs. I want to build a juggernaut.

Hate losing games but champions are built by learning how to respond. Nows the time for that.

Plus I'll be danged if we don't punch ACU and Lamar in the mouth. We're better than those teams.
MasterAxe
SFA_03 said:

We were by far the better team today. We should have won by 3+ touchdowns. This was devastating. The wheels have fallen off just yet though. Still 5 games to make our case for an at large bid. Let's take it.

As much as I'd love to agree, what would our resume be? The rest of our schedule is blah, and we would have to rely on "quality losses" to help us.

That, and we really need to win every game by like 28+
RedRiverLa
I remain extremely excited about SFA football. This isn't even close to the peak, we are on the way up but we aren't there yet. The build over the last 2 years has been spectacular. Immediate losses hurt, but I couldn't be more excited about this program - if you aren't them you aren't a big picture thinker IMHO.
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
SFASawmillGuy
MasterAxe said:

SFA_03 said:

As much as I'd love to agree, what would our resume be? The rest of our schedule is blah, and we would have to rely on "quality losses" to help us.

Like I said, UCA would have to be that signature win just like McNeese was our signature win in 2014. If we make it it will be one of the final teams to get in, but who knows, maybe that gives us our best shot at a BOTPW rematch as well.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Ahh Master won't quit, he will be right back here in 2 weeks vs Dixie St. It's called frustration and it's deserved today. Even with the 2 early turnovers we outplayed them and this was a "should have won" game.
Pilotgirl
Oh I haven't given up on the team at all...they have been extremely resilient & played very well. I am more than frustrated at the play calling decisions and I do believe the season is over. That doesn't mean we shouldn't play to win each game, just that we had a very solid chance that has dwindled to a fraction.

Texan is right, this is how championship teams are built....with how you respond. And this team doesn't give up, which makes me care about SFA FB. I gave up on them during the Conque years. Our team is growing & as much as we like Carthel, I think he needs to grow more as a coach, too.
djsfw57
Good will never become Great until the Lumberjacks stop helping the other teams. Stupid penalties keep happening, game after game...
MasterAxe
Ok, had a minute to digest. Here is an honest assessment.

The odds of us making the playoffs took a tremendous punch in the nads. We need some serious help and we need to win out, winning every game by 21+.

Now, I hate the "yeah, but we played hard, we should be proud," crowd, bit, they're not wrong.

Obviously, winning is preferable, but we are so much better than some former SFA teams that just rolled up and died.

That being said, our coaches have done our players absolutely ZERO favors the last two weeks.

I really like Colby and believe he really does have is headed in the right direction…BUT, his game management/play calling the last two weeks has been ****ing pitiful.

(That seems to be a universal thought on the board, so I feel like that's not a an outrageous statement).

Coaches gotta learn to win, too.

The problem is, while they try and figure out how to win, we're wasting some prime opportunities to make a real splash.

The "yeah, but next year," is great, unless your a senior who is seeing games being coughed up this year.

So…Dixie State appears to be awful and we get a bye week, so a nice 42-10 win on the 23rd would be a great start to the beginning of the end of the year.

Then, cross your fingers and maybe we get something to break our way.

Axe'm.
MasterAxe
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Ahh Master won't quit, he will be right back here in 2 weeks vs Dixie St. It's called frustration and it's deserved today. Even with the 2 early turnovers we outplayed them and this was a "should have won" game.

I am consistent.

At least I'm not the blame Robert hill guy.

Where is he? Figured he'd be here to offer up an opinion.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Completely agree with Red River about the progress and future. Majority of team returns next year. Would agree that if you can't see the improvement and forward movement then you just don't care/not interested.
Today's frustration (like mine) will be but a blip once this machine gets rolling.
No-look
Program check; where's it been, where's it at and where's it going. I say it's better and getting better. Top 25 ranking whether deserved or not and could easily be undefeated with a few breaks. It's a journey.
Kat1990
Watched the end finding myself going come on SFA
This was a next step game the Jacks really needed
TallTexan
MasterAxe said:

SFA_03 said:

We need to start trying to win every game by 28.

I get we're a time of possession team at heart, but that's hard as hell when me and Nacluth might be the only available running backs next week.

Need to shift the offense slightly to hide some weaknesses.

Our defense is good but we need to start scoring 30 a game to have a margin of error.
TheRevSFA
Three loss teams do make the playoffs, but they also have signature wins. Who is our signature win? Right now it's Tarleton. We'd need UCA to win out every game and then lose to us and even then, do we have a better resume than say, Missouri state, UC-Davis, anyone else in the big 3?

I love our school but it's a long shot as the current landscape sits. Things change but we also have to play the full 60 and we haven't.
BigJack85
We, absolutely have to win these next to. Get to 5-3 The final three games should be doable. If we are to say that we have made a step forward we should finish 7-4 ……. 8-3 would be epic.
Pilotgirl
Agreed X 1000
sfajack05
I definitely haven't given up on this team and won't. I'll watch every game like I have since I got there in 2001 (minus the month I was out sick) and I'll haul ass down there for homecoming (daughter has soccer game at 1:00).

Just frustrating to watch the Jacks be the better team for majority of the game and then let it slip away at the end especially after all the mediocre and awful years we've been through.

Our defense is nasty, have a QB who is on verge of being great, a deep receiving core, and coaches who have put the team in a great position. Get a healthy oline, healthy running backs, and cut down in the penalties and we close out those games.

This team definitely doesn't quit like ones in the past. I just know all the work they've put in and want them to be successful.

Axe 'Em
AxeEm99
Thank you Master Axe!!

I am consistent.

I am still the 'blame Robert hill guy!' He (and McCarty) had multiple opportunities to put us ahead in Football, and instead expertly managed a coaching carousel of multiple mediocre hires that created the situation we are trying to recover from today.

Over the last 10+ years, I have watched many of the Sawmill crowd state "This is our year." As is becoming crystal clear, it's not going to happen anytime soon. We have too many moving parts to rebuild and too many li gering issues to overcome. All the reasons have been listed on the earlier posts.

On the flip side, unless Ivey decides to bring back the coaching carousel of his predecessor, Carthel is not leaving us or going to FBS anytime soon! That's somewhat good news. At least we will have consistency and some improvements over time.

I will continue to remain consistent. We still have at least a few years before we are "Great."

kakat10
MasterAxe said:

SFA_03 said:

Hey! Your quality loss to us got you a spot in the Top 25. Maybe it's enough to snag the final spot in the tourney.
SFA71
sfajack05 said:

jboy93 said:

MasterAxe said:

Season over folks.

Can't buy into that! Lot a season left..

To do what? No way they are making the playoffs.
UT had the same kind of day today as we have had the last two weeks. It can happen and often does. If you walk away from this team now then YOU can't call yourself a fan. Well maybe a fair weather which is the worst kind.to be.
MasterAxe
SFA71 said:

sfajack05 said:

jboy93 said:

MasterAxe said:

Season over folks.

UT had the same kind of day today as we have had the last two weeks. It can happen and often does. If you walk away from this team now then YOU can't call yourself a fan. Well maybe a fair weather which is the worst kind.to be.

We're all still massive fans, but also realistic that this season won't result in a playoff appearance, which stinks.
SFA Jack Fanatic
In each of the three losses, the Jacks have won the statistical battles and have clearly been the better team for the majority of each game. Frustrating as H***.
sfajack05
SFA71 said:

sfajack05 said:

jboy93 said:

MasterAxe said:

Season over folks.

I was speaking out of frustration. Definitely not walking away from this team and never will. Been sticking with them since 2001.
sfajack05
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

In each of the three losses, the Jacks have won the statistical battles and have clearly been the better team for the majority of each game. Frustrating as H***.

Very frustrating
TallTexan
Feel like SFA should be favored every game going forward except UCA.

Time to go learn how to win some games.
PurpleOut
Staff
Cleaning this up.

While some info and documents may be public, a lot of that was unsubstantial rumors and hearsay. Y'all are welcome to take the discussion to the Premium forum.
SFAXE93
After 6

QB:#1 TRAE SELF 6-4; 200 (JR.)
G:6;CMP:121;ATT:197;CMP:63.0%;YDS:1,440;TD:9;INT:4;RYDS:127;RTD:0
QB:#18 PRESTON WEEKS 6-4; 225 (SO.)
G:3;CMP:13;ATT:22;CMP:59.0%;YDS:215;TD:0;INT:2;RTD:0
QB:#12 BLAKE SHORT 6-0; 180 (FR.)
G:2;CMP:3;ATT:5;CMP:75.0%;YDS:13;TD:0;INT:0;RTD:0

RB:#29 KORBYN WHITE 5-9; 185 (FR.)
G:3;ATT:27;YDS:170;AVG:6.3;TD:2;REC:4;YDS:23;TD:0
RB:#26 MILES REED 5-8; 190 (SR.)
G:4;ATT:50;YDS:148;AVG:3.0;TD:1;REC:5;YDS:24;TD:0
RB:#35 TRE'JON HENDERSON 5-11; 212 (SO.)
G:6;ATT:22;YDS:59;AVG:3.0;TD:3;REC:6;YDS:96;TD:0
RB:#43 ROBERT MCGRUE 5-7; 177 (SO.)
G:3;ATT:15;YDS:41;AVG:3.0;TD:1;REC:2;YDS:2;TD:0
RB:#12 LARRY JONES III 5-9; 185 (SR.)
G:4;ATT:12;YDS:38;AVG:3.2;TD:1
RB:#24 JAQUARION TURNER 5-11; 220 (R/FR.)
G:1;ATT:12;YDS:25;AVG:2.1;TD:0;REC:3;YDS:49;TD:0
RB:#34 JA'BRAY YOUNG (SO.) 5-9; 215 (FR.)
G:4;ATT:10;YDS:9;AVG:1.0;TD:0;REC:2;YDS:13;TD:1

WR:#2 XAVIER GIPSON 5-9; 180 (SO.)
G:5;REC:36;YDS:521;TD:4;PRTD:1
WR:#11 JEREMIAH MILLER 6-2; 190 (JR.)
G:6;REC:14;YDS:195;TD:1
WR:#13 QUENTYVIAN BORDERS 6-2; 195 (JR.)
G:6;REC:12;YDS:176;TD:0
WR:#17 JOSH THOMPSON 5-10; 185 (JR.)
G:6;REC:9;YDS:144;TD:1
WR:#19 MOE WEDMAN 6-0; 205 (FR.)
G:5;REC:5;YDS:100;TD:0
WR:#10 DARRYLE SIMMONS 6-2; 212 (JR.)
G:5;REC:11;YDS:76;TD:0
WR:#81 CHRIS TAYLOR 5-9; 175 (SO.)
G:2;REC:3;YDS:50;TD:0
WR:#15 LAWTON RIKEL 6-1; 185 (SO.)
G:6;REC:8;YDS:58;TD:2
WR:#14 AUSTIN OGUNMAKIN 6-3; 201 (SO.)
G:2;REC:2;YDS:14;TD:1
WR:#89 TY LOVE 6-2; 195 (FR.)
G:4;REC:1;YDS:11;TD:0
WR:#80 CAMERON DOTSON 6-2; 190 (SO.)
G:2;REC:0;YDS:0;TD:0
WR:#83 KOBE BANKS 5-9; 170 (FR.)
G:1;REC:0;YDS:0;TD:0
WR:#44 SETH NICKELL 5-10; 175 (R/FR.)
WR:#30 CAMERON BRADY 6-3; 200 (FR.)

TE:#86 CARSON SPENCE 6-6; 260 (JR.)
G:4;REC:3;YDS:51;TD:0
TE:#87 KESHON WILLIAMS 6-4; 224 (JR.)
G:6;REC:5;YDS:50;TD:0
TE:#82 CHAD AUNE 6-6; 240 (R/FR.)
G:6;REC:3;YDS:21;TD:0
TE:#85 GRIFFIN EDWARDS 6-6; 220 (FR.)
G:1;REC:2;YDS:13;TD:0
TE:#88 LAVAR LINDO 6-4; 247 (FR.)
G:2;REC:1;YDS:13;TD:0
TE:#84 RYAN WAUGH 6-3; 245 (SO.)
G:2;REC:1;YDS:2;TD:0

OL:#74 TERRIN ROBINSON 6-7; 320 (JR.)
G:6
OL:#72 JUSTICE GUILLORY 6-3; 325 (FR.)
G:5
OL:#65 CLINT LAPIC 6-4; 300 (SO.)
OL:#66 KEEGAN HOLM 6-4; 300 (SO.)
OL:#71 ZACH INGRAM 6-7; 320 (SR.)
OL:#53 KEEYMON WHITE 6-3; 320 (SO.)
OL:#51 DANIEL KEYS 6-5; 315 (SO.)
OL:#52 JACOB FARRELL 6-6; 280 (SO.)
G:4
OL:#70 JARET PORTERFIELD 6-4; 293 (SO.)
OL:#75 GRANT JEFFERIS 6-6; 320 (FR.)
G:2
OL:#79 ZACHARY LORD 6-8; 320 (SR.)
G:4
OL:#77 JAYLON WASHINGTON 6-6; 365 (FR.)
OL:#56 KELLEN CULBERSON 5-11; 280 (FR.)
OL:#55 JADEN HOLMES 6-4; 280 (SO.)
OL:#68 WILL HUNTSINGER (FR.)
G:1
OL:#78 DREW BEYMER 6-9; 345 (JR.)

DE:#54 AMAD MURRAY 6-3; 245 (SO.)
G:6;TKL:19;TFL:5.0;SCK:2.0;QBH:1;FF:1;FR:1;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#3 BJ THOMPSON 6-6; 220 (JR.)
G:6;TKL:16;TFL:8.0;SCK:5.5;QBH:0;FF:2;FR:0;PBU:1;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#24 JAMES SYLVESTER 6-4; 250 (SO.)
G:4;TKL:11;TFL:3.5;SCK:2.5;QBH:2;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#18 MARJE SMITH 6-4; 209 (SO.)
G:4;TKL:8;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.5;QBH:1;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:1;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#98 CHANCE HILL 6-4; 225 (R/FR.)
G:4;TKL:7;TFL:3.5;SCK:0.5;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:1;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#93 RASON WILLIAMS II 6-4; 285 (SO.)
G:5;TKL:5;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#92 WILLBURN SMALLWOOD 6-2; 220 (FR.)
G:3;TKL:3;TFL:0.5;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#94 DAVE BABALOLA (FR.)
G:3;TKL:1;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:1;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0

DT:#7 DENNIS OSAGIEDE 6-0; 290 (JR.)
G:6;TKL:16;TFL:2.0;SCK:1.0;QBH:3;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DT:#90 RAYSHAD NICHOLS 6-3; 307 (SR.)
G:6;TKL:15;TFL:5.5;SCK:3.5;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DT:#95 CALEB FOX 6-2; 303 (FR.)
G:6;TKL:9;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DT:#97 KY THOMAS 6-4; 285 (FR.)
G:5;TKL:9;TFL:0.5;SCK:0.0;QBH:2;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DT:#96 BJ SCARLETT 6-2; 278 (R/FR.)
G:1;TKL:6;TFL:2.0;SCK:1.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DT:#99 EDWARD BOBINO 6-3; 300 (FR.)
G:1;TKL:4;TFL:1.5;SCK:1.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DT:#91 CARL WILLIAMS 6-2; 370 (SO.)
G:5;TKL:3;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0

LB:#6 BREVIN RANDLE 5-11; 230 (SO.)
G:6;TKL:27;TFL:1.5;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:1;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
LB:#4 BERT MORRIS 6-1; 224 (SR.)
G:6;TKL:21;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:1;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:1;INT:0;BLK:0
LB:#32 DARYAN WILLIAMS 5-11; 224 (SO.)
G:4;TKL:12;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:1
LB:#28 JERMAINE BROWN 6-1; 195 (R/FR.)
G:5;TKL:11 ;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
LB:#50 CHRISTIAN RICHARDS 6-1; 210 (SO.)
G:4;TKL:2;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
LB:#45 EMAN GARRISON 5-10; 210 (FR.)
G:3;TKL:1;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0

S:#0 MYLES HEARD 5-9; 195 (SO.)
G:6;TKL:30;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:1;FF:1;FR:2;PBU:3;INT:0;BLK:0
S:#11 JEREMIAH DAVIS 6-0; 206 (SO.)
G:6;TKL:19;TFL:1.5;SCK:0.5;QBH:0;FF:1;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
S:#9 TKAI LLOYD 5-10; 196 (SO.)
G:6;TKL:12;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:1;FF:1;FR:0;PBU:5;INT:0;BLK:0
S:#27 JATERIOUS EVANS 6-1; 190 (SO.)
G:6;TKL:11;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:1;BLK:0
S:#33 ZAC GULLEY 5-10; (SO.)
G:5;TKL:10;TFL:0.5;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:1;INT:0;BLK:0
S:#14 TREY RAMOS 5-11; 192 (SR.)
G:6;TKL:5;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
S:#8 ARETAVIOUS HENDRIX 6-1; 200 (SR.)
G:5;TKL:3;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0

CB:#5 JEREMIAH WALKER 6-1; 180 (FR.)
G:6;TKL:18;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:1;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:2;INT:1;BLK:0;TD:1;BLKPTD:1
CB:#23 BRUCE HARMON 5-11; 195 (R/FR.)
G:6;TKL:12;TFL:0.5;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:5;INT:2;BLK:0
CB:#22 WILLIE ROBERTS 5-10; 196 (SO.)
G:6;TKL:11;TFL:0.5;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:2;INT:1;BLK:0;TD:1
CB:#10 MYLES BROOKS 6-1; 185 (JR.)
G:6;TKL:8;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:2;INT:3;BLK:0;TD:1
CB:#20 LENARD LEMONS 5-11; 170 (FR.)
G:4;TKL:5;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0;PRTD:1
CB:#40 NEHEMIAH MCINTOSH 5-10; 180 (R/FR.)
G:3;TKL:2;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
CB:#38 TANNER HOOKER 6-1; 185 (FR.)
G:4;TKL:1;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:1;INT:0;BLK:0
CB:#36 ZACH NWACHUKWU 5-8; 190 (R/FR.)
G:5;TKL:1;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
CB:#15 RODNEY JOHNSON 6-2; 195 (SO.)
G:2;TKL:1;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
CB:#21 KAMAURY THOMPSON 6-0; 205 (SO.)
G:5;TKL:0;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:1;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
CB:#31 CALEB LAWTON 5-11; 180 (JR.)
G:4;TKL:0;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
CB:#39 JALON HUNTER 5-10; 180 (SO.)
G:1;TKL:0;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0

P:#37 MAX QUICK 5-10; 200 (SO.)
G:6:P:19;YDS:932;AVG:49.0;LNG:74;TB:4;IN20:6;FC:4;50+:8

PK:#41 CHRIS CAMPOS 5-10; 245 (R/FR.)
G:6;ATT:15;M:12;LNG:49;FG%:80;BLK:0;EPA:23;EPM:23

PK:#81 DYLAN BROWN 5-6; 180 (SO.)
G:6:KO:39;YDS:2,482;AVG:64;TB:21;OB:2

LS:#46 CHASE RUIZ 5-10; 215 (SO.)
LS:#48 JOSHUA SMETZER 6-0; 207 (R/FR.)

nacluth
TallTexan
nacluth said:

We have the talent to win our last 5.

7-4 or 8-3 would be a huge improvement over the status quo.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.