BA: Sam Houston baseball Tailgate

11,853 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Jacks4460
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PurpleOut said:

Anyone else other than 85 expecting to be around?

I'll be a game time decision. Wife's gotta work.
PurpleOut
Staff
Think I might pull the plug on this weekend. 100% chance of rain with severe thunderstorms likely.
BigJack85
That's what I saw. Give it till tomorrow????

If the forecast is still 75%+ for rain I'm probably backing out.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
PurpleOut
Staff
Yeah I'll make a decision later today, but still looks bad this morning. Friday night too, which would probably cancel the fireworks.
Jacks4460
PurpleOut said:

Yeah I'll make a decision later today, but still looks bad this morning. Friday night too, which would probably cancel the fireworks.
i am sad.. I was wanting to go but have been watching the weather all week and it hasnt gotten any better..Friday night and probally all day Saturday... I was Jacked up to go to football practice then the baseball games on Saturday...
TallTexan
PurpleOut said:

Think I might pull the plug on this weekend. 100% chance of rain with severe thunderstorms likely.
We need to monetize our rain-making machine.
PurpleOut
Staff
I don't think I've experienced a more ridiculous athletic season, weather wise. The only home event that I went to when it didn't rain was homecoming. Even the mid-week basketball games that I drove in and back for...rain.
PurpleOut
Staff
TallTexan
PurpleOut said:

I don't think I've experienced a more ridiculous athletic season, weather wise. The only home event that I went to when it didn't rain was homecoming. Even the mid-week basketball games that I drove in and back for...rain.
Some of those midweek storms were gnarly.
Jacks4460
PurpleOut said:

No doubt PurpleOut... if we ever need rain then just schedule a Lumberjack or Ladyjack event.. I was hoping the spring might bring better weather but doesnt look like it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.