2022 NCAA MBB Recruiting - General Discussions

18,667 Views | 146 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Jacks1989
Jacks1989
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agree. Stacked from 1-3. I really like the makeup of the roster but I think we need to add one more big.
PurpleOut
Staff
So many different lineup opportunities. There's enough for two legitimate starting lineups.

Posey
Ware
Jossell
Hall
Murphy

Cajuste
Hawkins
Armbrester
Tezeno
Nana/Jalil

All will have the opportunity to start at some point.
SFAXE93
The basketball recruiting 2023 page not loading correctly, so posting here.

G: BRANDON HARDY 6-3 Baton Rouge, Louisiana (Zachary)
Offers from SFA, Southern Miss., New Orleans, LSU-S, Xavier-Louisiana, Bossier Parish, TAMUT

- 2X Louisiana State Champion

SFA Jack Fanatic
PurpleOut said:

So many different lineup opportunities. There's enough for two legitimate starting lineups.

Posey
Ware
Jossell
Hall
Murphy

Cajuste
Hawkins
Armbrester
Tezeno
Nana/Jalil

All will have the opportunity to start at some point.

A great problem to have. Adding Cajuste, Armbrester, Beaubrun, and Murphy will really increase the depth of this team. The addition of those four more than makes up for the loss of Kensmil and Solomon in overall team strength, IMO. I get excited every year, but I think I'lll be even more so awaiting the start of this season. Hope the injury bug stays away!
No-look
Saw where NMS has updated their roster. Shows sixteen players. Three were return players and the rest were recruits. How does that work with only thirteen scholarships?
PurpleOut
Staff
No-look said:

Saw where NMS has updated their roster. Shows sixteen players. Three were return players and the rest were recruits. How does that work with only thirteen scholarships?
I believe the only rule is that there is a max of 15 that can dress out each night, I don't think there's an overall max you can have on the roster.* Just like we had Peyton Daniels last year on the bench and practicing, but didn't count against any of our numbers.

*Some of this could have changed around COVID players.
Jacks1989
Any word on where Peyton landed at?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.