2020 Football Offers

38,128 Views | 165 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFAJack_76
Jacks4460
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Jacks4460 said:

Coach Nate is gonna have our OL full throttle... I love his intensity and the way he coaches... Accountability is always being talked about... Glad coach Nate is here...

Sounds like you're ready to get back out there and play for him, too, 4460. Am I right?
I am probably good for 2 plays...Man if you would of heard him coach those young men up you would get Jacked up yourself...
Jacks4460
SFAJack_76 said:

Jacks4460 said:

Coach Nate is gonna have our OL full throttle... I love his intensity and the way he coaches... Accountability is always being talked about... Glad coach Nate is here...

Collectively, we have harped on the OL as being a serious weakness for several seasons. Arguably, the most important unit on the team. Very pleased that you are high on what he is doing.
76 his number of bodies is down until the fall comes.. the bodies he had were coached about as well as I have seen.. I can tell his OL respect him because he also showed those boys lots of love... When he gets all the troops together this fall then we will see a good group of young ones up front... When he got here they had 5 OL on scholarship.. He got one early signing period from JUCO but he was rehabbing all spring.. We do have transfer from University of Minnesota that I know we are real high on... I just dont know much info on him.. I saw him at a practice and he looked good to the eye but he wasnt working out or anything...I have a feeling some of the young OL better be ready to get some playing time.. Going 8-9 deep on the OL is very important to us...
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
Not a pine tree for miles and miles.
TallTexan
Windmills are kinda like the pine trees of the plains.
SFAJack_76
Hitting DFW hard. Faske flew in from recruiting in Kansas.

TallTexan
Double benefit of hitting all these schools real hard. One, HS coaches are kingpins when it comes to football recruiting. It's good to get out & build those relationships & see kids in person.

And, with all these social media blasts about SFA showing up, it gives us some of that big school vibe in the football circles.

I'm excited to see the class SFA brings in.
SFAJack_76
TallTexan said:

Double benefit of hitting all these schools real hard. One, HS coaches are kingpins when it comes to football recruiting. It's good to get out & build those relationships & see kids in person.

And, with all these social media blasts about SFA showing up, it gives us some of that big school vibe in the football circles.

I'm excited to see the class SFA brings in.
Agree. The staff is really working relationships, putting in the miles and hours. There are so many that I stopped posting all of them.

They are working outside east Texas right now from Mississippi, to Kansas, to west Texas, Centex, and DFW.
Jacks4460
Also have coach Matt out in CA.. Thats were he cut his teeth in coaching and has some great connections out there..
SFAJack_76
Either the recruiting budget has been increased, or they have figured out how to be more fiscally efficient.
TallTexan
SFAJack_76 said:

Either the recruiting budget has been increased, or they have figured out how to be more fiscally efficient.

I'd be curious. I'd guess more money. Going hard after that number 1 mid major in the country goal.
SFAJack_76
6'6" 310 OT, December 2019 grad from Ellsworth Community College in Iowa.
SFAJack_76
Nice list.
SFAJack_76
A bunch of these getting posted, but I thought this one was cool.
SFAJack_76
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

That says freshman running back. That would be a 2022 recruit, right? They're recruiting freshmen??
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

That says freshman running back. That would be a 2022 recruit, right? They're recruiting freshmen??
He is a 2022 kid. Carthel is recruiting in west Texas, so he must have personally made the offer.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76 said:

6'6" 310 OT, December 2019 grad from Ellsworth Community College in Iowa.

Committed to Arkansas State.
SFAJack_76
QB/athlete. Also got an offer from Minnesota today.
SFAJack_76
I don't know if he is a 2020 or 2019 guy. He just finished his freshman year at Kilgore.

SFAXE93

OL: Terrin Robinson 6-7; 315 Kansas City, Missouri (Independence CC)
Offers from SFA, Campbell, Jackson State, Arkansas PB, Youngstown State, Miss. Valley St., Northern Alabama
SFAJack_76
Key Jadarlon. 6'7" 320 OT from Longview Pine Tree.
SFAJack_76
Keeymon White. 6'1" 270 DT from Aldine Davis.

SFAJack_76
Jaydin Bell. 6'3" 215 DE from Beaumont West Brook.
SFAJack_76
Bobby Duncum. 6'4" 217 WDE from Austin Westlake.
SFAJack_76
Gotta recruit the mom also! Or, maybe first.
SFAJack_76
Safety from Lufkin.
SFAJack_76
Haven't seen that we have offered. Just liked a tweet that includes SFA with UT, OU, and others.

And, this.
SFAJack_76
First time I have seen the offer letter.
SFAJack_76
Today was the first day that official 2020 offers could go out. Hence the Carthel letter.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

First time I have seen the offer letter.

Me, too.
Jacks4460

Jacks4460

SFAJack_76
"Sawyer" from Longview ... we had to offer, right? 6'4" 286 DL.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.