Sawmill after attack?

2,041 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ljacks&Longnecks
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone else having issues with randomly getting redirect spam pages on the Sawmill today? No other webpage is doing it for me just the Sawmill. Restarted browser and everything. Just the Sawmill gets put into infinite ad pages after a while on the site.

Anyone else?
djsfw57
Fortunately I haven't had that issue.
SFAJack_76
I have had that before, but not today.
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

Anyone else having issues with randomly getting redirect spam pages on the Sawmill today? No other webpage is doing it for me just the Sawmill. Restarted browser and everything. Just the Sawmill gets put into infinite ad pages after a while on the site.

Anyone else?

Nope.
nacluth
Interesting. Seems to have stopped. Had it happen a couple of times this afternoon. Bizarre.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Yes I have on 3 or 4 occasions recently but not yet today. Only through Sawmill page has this happened....I get a "warning that my windows is infected and I must go to certain site to deal with it. I have to close out of browser to get it to end. This has happened through Explorer....I sometimes use Chrome, can't recall if it happened there as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.