SFA Athletic Media

13,273 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Didn't stay long.
BigJack85
Our digital media has improved consistently since Ivey took over.
SFAJack_76
BigJack85 said:

Our digital media has improved consistently since Ivey took over.
Since he took over and invited some to seek other opportunities.
PurpleOut
Staff
Revolves around Marketing I guess, so I'll leave this here. Just another step to help our students athletes. And put us another notch above our fellow Southland schools.

SFAJack_76
New addition.

Perhaps replacing?
PurpleOut
Staff
Maybe, but it looks like she's done more on camera stuff. I think we've looked into having our own "reporter" before. I wonder if that's a route we're going for more media coverage.
SFAJack_76
Agree. Not a direct replacement, but filling an open slot. Others in the group up have had roles changed.
PurpleOut
Staff
Noticed the new girl was running the Chat With The Jacks thing today. Just caught the last minute.
SFA Jack Fanatic
PurpleOut said:

Noticed the new girl was running the Chat With The Jacks thing today. Just caught the last minute.

She cut the show off too soon. No chance for any questions from fans. The whole thing lasted maybe 15 minutes. Inexperienced. Hopefully, someone will suggest that she slow down a bit and remember that there are fans watching, not just media.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
Not media, but.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/activity-6785256026527682560-i_tb
nacluth
Takes me to a signup page. Could you give a synopsis?
TallTexan
Drew Maulsby is leaving ticketing. Manager of ticket sales opening up.
TallTexan
Man, congrats to Alex but what a huge freaking loss for SFA.

Pilotgirl
I called this a long time ago...wish him luck tho. I'm sure those positions don't pay very much at SFA so we will probably be training grounds for young creatives, which is pretty awesome actually. Motivated young people can be very creative
TallTexan
Yep it doesn't surprise me in the slightest, but not only did we somehow hire a talented young creative guy, we somehow hired the person who might be the very best in the country at it in college athletics. He's going places and not just to Boise. Bright future.
Pilotgirl
And now, Evan is moving on. A very talented person right there...wish him the best also!
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

And now, Evan is moving on. A very talented person right there...wish him the best also!
Ahh man!

Great chance for SFA to hire some more up and comers though.
SFAJack_76
Evan's post on LinkedIn:

" This week was my last week at SFA! I want to thank Ryan Ivey and Kevin Young for giving me the opportunity to help grow and tell the stories of the student athletes!

With that being said, I'm moving on to pursue full-time freelancer in Photography & Social Media Marketing/ Digital Media! If you want to work feel free to dm me and we can start having conversations! Let's work!"
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.