SFA / SHSU

28,884 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We're really gonna need Gru's best game to make it to the big dance.
RedRiverLa
Let's stop worrying about the seed. Let's just win the tournament. Some started seed discussions back in December thinking we would be 18-0, and we knowhow that turned out..
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
Txjack
nacluth said:

Just back myself. Great hanging out with you Txjack. Sorry if I yelled too much.

Great game and fan experience. Loved the home court atmosphere. Gilmore going 4-4 from three to start the game was electric. Then the D. So stiff. I don't know how many credited blocks there were for the first half, but there were so many hands on the ball every possession, it was almost a crime. We had the fire! It's easy to say Sam is no good, but the truth of the matter is that it was the 3/4 seed matchup where they hadn't lost a conference game all year. We turned it into our court and spanked them. We got to a double digit lead after 5 minutes and never let it get below 12.

I hope this atmosphere travels to Katy because our team loved it. They fed off of us. Matt, you would have been proud. Great finish to the regular season! Axe 'em!
Agreed, great game and atmosphere...good to meet y'all. Hopefully, we can make it a standing meeting to get bbq in Huntsville before the game for forum members/families every year. sam's gymn is not a bad place to to see a game... except for the bright orange seats and lack of a video-jumbo tron like we got in the center; i still have a crick in my neck from looking over my shoulder at their video board on the wall (c'mon sam, step your game up!).
Hope to see a lot of purple in Katy!
SFA Jack Fanatic
RedRiverLa said:

Let's stop worrying about the seed. Let's just win the tournament.
Amen to that!! The seeding talk is meaningless at this point.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.