Story Poster
Stephen F. Austin Women's Basketball

Mark Kellogg, Ladyjacks react after escaping Texas A&M-CC

February 14, 2018

WATCH: Stephen F. Austin Ladyjacks head coach Mark Kellogg, players Stevi Parker and Chanell Hayes address the media after eeking past the Islanders in Nacogdoches.

To watch this video, you must be a The Sawmill Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial

Mark Kellogg, Ladyjacks react after escaping Texas A&M-CC

5,757 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SFAJack_76
RedRiverLa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice!
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
SFA Jack Fanatic
TAMCC came in after winning 8 of their last 10, so I was not surprised by the close game. Great that the Ladyjacks held them off at the end. Hopefully, they developed some end-of-game mental toughness that will help them in these last five conference games.
BigJack85
Big win.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
SFAJack_76
This was a big win, particularly with four of the last five on the road including games at Conway and Abilene.

Also, I think a very fortunate win. Corpus played with a high energy level and Chadwick was pulling the right levers with player rotation and switching defenses. Yes, I think we were out coached. Our first half was ugly. 22 points and out rebounded by, I think, 24-14. Foul shooting was poor most of the game.

Credit the Ladyjacks for gutting one out. Nice crowd for a mid-week lady's game. I guess the band all had Valentine's Day dates or something.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.