2018 Pomeroy MBB Ratings

22,484 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
INiedrauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
It all depends on how other mid-majors do in their league tournament games. Teams that are "above" us that get upset and get left out on Selection Sunday will open up room for a better seed for teams who take care of business. That's how we got those two 12 seeds under Brad, because we deserved it neither time.
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer

nacluth
Dropped from Mid major Madness Poll.
cboothe09
I actually prefer CollegeInsider.com and The Athletic. We fell out with The Athletic this week.
nacluth
Give me a heads up if we get back into the Athletic Poll, and I'll get up on the site in the basketball pages.
nacluth
13 on CI midmajor
cboothe09
We fell out of the top-10 there last week and our of honorable mention this week (Per Twitter). I think I'm going to have to start subscribing here and there. They have A LOT of writers I like and follow over there. Plus, I feel like they have good content.
nacluth
Well I can tell you the Sawmill is killing it, and the insider post Isaac had today is so good. Info of SFA spending plans and potential recruits.
cboothe09
Oh I know they are. I have been super jealous of the Premium Club y'all have going on. Seeing all the posts and not being able to read and comment is rough. I should be able to get the subscription soon. Priorities right now...
SFA Jack Fanatic
Thought I'd check in on KenPom ratings. Here's where all SLC teams stand as of today (02/20)...

133 - SFA
171 - Nicholls
192 - UCA
197 - Prison Tech
198 - Lamar
212 - SELA
247 - UNO
251 - ACU
287 - McNeese
315 - TAMCC
329 - HBU
343 - UIW
346 - NSU

Of interest:

Missouri - 41
Mississippi State - 46
LSU - 63
SFA Jack Fanatic
KenPom, as of March 4...

SFA - 121
Nicholls - 181
SELA - 193
Lamar 195
UCA - 200
Prison Tech - 216
UNO - 254
TAMCC - 308

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.