HBU point Guard Braxton Bonds article at Mid-Major Madness

2,873 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Txjack
tangerito
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He had this to say:

However, one game stands out most to Bonds: their matchup against Stephen F. Austin.

"I didn't buy into the rivalry because I was new last year ,but I didn't really like playing them last year," Bonds said. "I feel like we should've won last year."

I didn't know there was a rivalry with them? Who'd of thunk it?
sfa17
Not really a rivalry if it's one sided. If u didn't beat us last season .... good luck this season buddy
SFA Jack Fanatic
sfa17 said:

Not really a rivalry if it's one sided. If u didn't beat us last season .... good luck this season buddy
Amen to that!
BigJack85
I went to the SFA VS HBU game in Houston a couple years ago. As expected the HBU crowd was totally pumped up. I think we (SFA) outnumbered them 2-1 Well there was some nasty fouls by HBU. Long story short it was a complete beat down in the end. They (HBU) were spoiling for a fight... in the end it turned out to be just a pushover.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Txjack
Quote:

"I didn't buy into the rivalry because I was new last year ,but I didn't really like playing them last year," Bonds said. "I feel like we should've won last year."
Yeah, and I felt like we should have beaten them worse.
Actually really enjoy watching at their gymn...sooo tiny and old school, made me want to jump on the court and join in; unfortunately the Jacks have no need for a 48 year old point guard.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Txjack said:

Yeah, and I felt like we should have beaten them worse.
Actually really enjoy watching at their gymn...sooo tiny and old school, made me want to jump on the court and join in; unfortunately the Jacks have no need for a 48 year old point guard.
Then perhaps you could crack the starting five at HBU.
Txjack
LOL...love it
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.