SFA / UT-RGV (2)

2,138 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by BigJack85
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
83-69 Jacks final media. More like it. The half turned when Jossell decided to start scoring again.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Jacks offense comes out of a self induced coma and looks better last few minutes.
TalkingSports
djsfw57 said:

TalkingSports said:

djsfw57 said:

I don't know why they cannot seem to get the broadcast right. There is always a problem with either the video or audio or both. The sound tonight is embarrassingly bad.
If you don't mind me asking, what is the issue you are experiencing with the audio/video? We are incorporating a halftime show as well as a sideline reporter so any updates would be appreciated. Thanks!
The game itself sounds fine. It's when they go to the 3 guys that the sound goes straight to hell. I hear more buzzing than anything else.
Thank you for the feedback. It may have been something with the equipment we were using. Will hopefully have it all fixed for next time.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Ladyjacks get embarrassed by UTRGV tonight. Ladyjacks couldn't hit the ocean with a rock.
nacluth
Elliott sitting on 36 points.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Yep, Jacks have developed a bad habit of making one night superstars of opposing players.
Elliott tonight. CBU had a dude set his lifetime high.

All credit to Elliott for playing a lights out game tonight.
nacluth
Imagine shooting 40, fouling out and still losing by double digits. Rough to be you RGV.
nacluth
Jacks win 92-84.
Jacks1989
Over the last 4 games Jossell is averaging 22 ppg.
nacluth
We edged them 60 to 20 points in the paint.

Unfortunately, I think that means they scored 64 points from range and the line.
BigJack85
Jossell has been the real deal the last few games. Without him we lose this game. We need more connection from Staine. I had a lot of hope for him. So far, so/so. He really needs to break out against UTA along with Beaubrun/Nana. Jossell can't be the sole bright spot.
SFAJack_76
BigJack85 said:

Jossell has been the real deal the last few games. Without him we lose this game. We need more connection from Staine. I had a lot of hope for him. So far, so/so. He really needs to break out against UTA along with Beaubrun/Nana. Jossell can't be the sole bright spot.
My opinion is that Staine doesn't stay in long enough to get in rhythm. One time last night, he was clearly not happy about getting subbed out. I couldn't see any reason for him to come out at that time either. I wish someone would enlighten me on Keller's substitutions. I can't figure it out.
purpleballs
I try not to question the coaching much, but i too don't understand his subbing patterns. All I've noticed the past few years is that if a player makes a mistake then they come out of the game. Seems like it might be hard to get in any rhythm knowing that as a player.

With that being said, if a topic (inbounds play, defense, etc….) has been cover in practice for 6 months straight and a player goes in and is completely lost or does his own thing then I'm taking his butt out also.
djsfw57
TalkingSports said:

djsfw57 said:

TalkingSports said:

djsfw57 said:

I don't know why they cannot seem to get the broadcast right. There is always a problem with either the video or audio or both. The sound tonight is embarrassingly bad.
If you don't mind me asking, what is the issue you are experiencing with the audio/video? We are incorporating a halftime show as well as a sideline reporter so any updates would be appreciated. Thanks!
The game itself sounds fine. It's when they go to the 3 guys that the sound goes straight to hell. I hear more buzzing than anything else.
Thank you for the feedback. It may have been something with the equipment we were using. Will hopefully have it all fixed for next time.
By the way, the broadcasts in general are much better this year than last.
SFA, Class of 1979
BigJack85
SFAJack_76 said:

BigJack85 said:

My opinion is that Staine doesn't stay in long enough to get in rhythm. One time last night, he was clearly not happy about getting subbed out. I couldn't see any reason for him to come out at that time either. I wish someone would enlighten me on Keller's substitutions. I can't figure it out.

Ya. Makes sense. Rotation is an issue To much rotation.
SFAXE93
BigJack85
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.