SFA / Paul Quinn

2,572 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Jacks1989
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jacks are at 132 on KenPom.

Others of note: New Orleans (next opponent) 290. UTRGV (next WAC opponent) 317. GCU (WAC favorite) 61.

Jacks at 161 on NET.

UNO 298. UTRGV 330. GCU 37.
Rev007
Stone's utilization has definitely changed the last two or three games. There has been a concerted effort to get him the ball on the block, and he is using his large frame to his advantage ala Kensmil. Hmmm…I've been missing Kensmil especially since most of our "big" men play soft. I must confess that my initial impression of Stone was a big body without any semblance of an offensive game. I was wrong. He can definitely make a layup, unlike most of our other "big" men. I hope he keeps watching video and studying Kensmil's moves in the low post.
Jacks1989
That is a good comparison for Stone. Kensmil was a lot heavier, probably by 30 lbs. Kensmil was a load. Hopefully Stone can turn into that type of player and yes he is really good at making those point blank shots around the rim. Hopefully they keep feeding him. He is just a junior.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.