SFA / Jackson State

4,124 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SFASawmillGuy
TalkingSports
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PurpleOut said:

TallTexan said:

TalkingSports said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

TalkingSports said:

Has the audio been okay so far?
Have the volume turned up to 100% during the game. Lower it to 40 during commercials.
So from what I have been told is that all of the commercials today have been controlled by ESPN, so we have no control over that audio, unfortunately. From what you guys are saying, we still sound very quiet to you guys. Is that correct?
I'm not listening to this particular game, but this has been a common phenomenon on Jack's broadcasts this year. Super loud commercials and quieter announcing.
This. It's not just a basketball thing, it's all sports. And has been happening since...I guess we started the ESPN+ deal.
This comment helped a lot. This tells us that it is more than likely not an error on our side. We are definitely trying to figure it out. Again, just weird that phone stream audio is okay.
PurpleOut
Staff
These officials are bad.
nacluth
Strong start for the half. Better defensive intensity. Hall going to the rim, Jossell hitting from outside.
nacluth
DayDay playing strong these last 5 minutes.
PurpleOut
Staff
At least they're consistent I guess with the fouls, but yikes.
wahlwesle
PurpleOut said:

At least they're consistent I guess with the fouls, but yikes.
I was going to describe it as inconsistent, but bad none the less. They can run over somebody in one play and no call, then look at somebody wrong on the next and get a call.
wahlwesle
TalkingSports said:

PurpleOut said:

TallTexan said:

TalkingSports said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

TalkingSports said:

Has the audio been okay so far?
Have the volume turned up to 100% during the game. Lower it to 40 during commercials.
So from what I have been told is that all of the commercials today have been controlled by ESPN, so we have no control over that audio, unfortunately. From what you guys are saying, we still sound very quiet to you guys. Is that correct?
I'm not listening to this particular game, but this has been a common phenomenon on Jack's broadcasts this year. Super loud commercials and quieter announcing.
This. It's not just a basketball thing, it's all sports. And has been happening since...I guess we started the ESPN+ deal.
This comment helped a lot. This tells us that it is more than likely not an error on our side. We are definitely trying to figure it out. Again, just weird that phone stream audio is okay.
Commercials are still louder on my phone, it's just not as noticeable since I don't have my phone volume up as loud as I do on my TV.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Robbie is showing he can leap, but he's also showing he has bad hands. I'll blame it on lack of play and practice for now.
nacluth
JSU player got a thumb to the eye as it looked to me. He's in a world of pain.
nacluth
16 point game with 8 left. DayDay is looking to foul out again, but he turned it on for about 10 minutes in this half.
PurpleOut
Staff
I hate games like these as a general fan. Neither team has any opportunity to get into a rhythm with this officiating. Blowing the whistle every 15 seconds doesn't help anyone.

It's also, seemingly, just from one official making the call.
nacluth
DayDay with a double-double.
nacluth
13 point game with 3:24 left. Limping into the finish. Just have to stay strong for a few more minutes.
nacluth
Keller calling a timeout with 1:51 left because he has some more yelling for his team.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Witnessing an ugly street ball contest the last few minutes.
nacluth
DayDay done.
nacluth
9 points 56 seconds left. JSU putting on a physical full court on.
Jacks1989
Good day at The Sawmill.
nacluth
80-69. Solid finish to the nonconference. Hard ugly game over Christmas. One week until ACU and WAC play.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Color guy said it was a win against "a solid team". Really?
BigJack85
Hard fought. Tough being without 3-4 guys.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
SfaF
They're at least much better than their record shows. They've played some very good teams so far this season.
SFAXE93
Jacks1989
Made it to the game today. First thought, officiating was horrible. JSU coach was all over the refs. Thought he would have gotten teched up.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Haven't thought about asking Santa for anything for a number of years. Think this year I will ask on behalf of SFA MBB for a break on the injured list for the rest of the season and many happy returns of the guys who have been injured. I think we are due Santa.
SFAJack_76
SfaF said:

They're at least much better than their record shows. They've played some very good teams so far this season.
1-12. All on the road. Win is over SMU. They have played a very tough schedule.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Haven't thought about asking Santa for anything for a number of years. Think this year I will ask on behalf of SFA MBB for a break on the injured list for the rest of the season and many happy returns of the guys who have been injured. I think we are due Santa.

Uh, L&L. About that Santa thing... There's not really....... Oh, never mind....
djsfw57
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Umm.... looks like someone's getting a lump of coal this year. LOL
SFA, Class of 1979
SFA Jack Fanatic
djsfw57 said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

The cat almost jumped out of the bag, but not quite.
djsfw57
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

djsfw57 said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

The cat almost jumped out of the bag, but not quite.
LOL
SFA, Class of 1979
SFASawmillGuy
SFAJack_76 said:

SfaF said:

1-12. All on the road. Win is over SMU. They have played a very tough schedule.

HBCU's are known for their outrageously difficult OOC schedules. This was a quality win.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.