SFA / Alcorn State

5,755 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Jacks1989
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Keller is pissed.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
SFA88
The Jackrabbit games have all been close. Their leading scorer is a 6'9" 240 lb senior forward. That's what Keller is talking about. He is a great FT shooter too.
SFAXE93
I wonder if they could start letting Cade get in there to body up in the post.
BigJack85
SFAXE93 said:

I wonder if they could start letting Cade get in there to body up in the post.

Flailing around…. May be worth it. Can he give us 5 productive minutes?
purpleballs
SFA88 said:

The Jackrabbit games have all been close. Their leading scorer is a 6'9" 240 lb senior forward. That's what Keller is talking about. He is a great FT shooter too.

I put it on their game for a few minutes last night. Didn't see an empty seat in the house. Place wasnt big but I'm sure they enjoy playing with a full crowd.
CertifiedAxeman98
Next time you have a player that commits and then backs out let them go.
SFAXE93
I like this play by play energy for a game lol

SFAJack_76
CertifiedAxeman98 said:

Next time you have a player that commits and then backs out let them go.

Counting the decommitment, he quit at least three times. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me three times ….
No-look
True… I think the coaches really wanted him as a major piece of the puzzle. Chalk that one up as a dud (it happens).
BigJack85
No-look said:

True… I think the coaches really wanted him as a major piece of the puzzle. Chalk that one up as a dud (it happens).

The commit from Snow College, has some pretty solid stats. Won't help us a bit this year, could be a key piece next year. We could actually be PRETTY BIG next season of Jalil develops and stays. Add in a 6'8" power forward, and we have 3 options to go big.
SFA88
About 3100 showed up for the game against St. Bonaventure. That's pretty good.
Jacks1989
Didn't get to watch the game last night. Sounds like I didn't miss anything. What's the status on Jalil? How long will he be out and what is the issue. Also, Day Day is having issues. Any updates on him? Thanks.
BigJack85
Jacks1989 said:

Didn't get to watch the game last night. Sounds like I didn't miss anything. What's the status on Jalil? How long will he be out and what is the issue. Also, Day Day is having issues. Any updates on him? Thanks.

No status on Jalil. Sounds like at least a week or two. Day Day was wearing braces on his shoulders. Sound like we're going to be short handed for at least a couple of games.
Jacks1989
So Day Day is injured and puts up 16. Can't wait until he is fully recovered. Nana needs to step up again. I wonder if Big Cade will get any minutes?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.