SFA / Abilene Christian

12,681 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Jacks4460
PurpleOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Jaylin's three somewhat late in the second was huge. Pushed the lead back to double digits after a ACU run.

He's made several freshmen mistakes the last few games, but his ceiling is very high.
PurpleOut
Staff
RedRiverLa
TallTexan said:

I will say this, I was not in game shape last night. The long layoff wrecked my ability to handle the stress of Lumberjack basketball.

So you're saying, after you get back in game shape, you do have an ability to handle that stress. Teach us o' wise one. Or at least do an infomercial
RedRiverLa
First chance to watch the broadcast. Very impressed with the announcers and the entire ACU production.
RedRiverLa

I may be late to the game, but did anyone notice Aaron Rogers behind the ACU bench
Jacks4460
i thought the same thing...was that really him?
Jacks4460
yep it was a really nice production of the game... they were really good
RedRiverLa
No, but it was certainly a double take
No-look
MasterAxe said:

It is time to unveil the first ever "MasterAxe Beyond the Boxscore Man of the Match," given specifically to a player for his performance overall and not based on just stats.

This is a completely objective award.

The winner is:

Jaylin Jackson-Posey.

Key Reason...a career high three 3 pointers in just 16 minutes.

Not just that he made three, but that he took 5 (also a career best).

Jossell is clearly the best deep shooter we have, but if JJP or anyone else can help fill the role of a 2nd shooter, that will prove invaluable.

So congrats to Jaylin on receiving the first ever "MasterAxe Beyond the Boxscore Man of the Match!"

Sounds good to me. This has the making of a most coveted award yet. Congrats to Mr Posey!
nacluth
Nice write up Matt.
Jacks4460
No-look said:

MasterAxe said:

It is time to unveil the first ever "MasterAxe Beyond the Boxscore Man of the Match," given specifically to a player for his performance overall and not based on just stats.

This is a completely objective award.

The winner is:

Jaylin Jackson-Posey.

Key Reason...a career high three 3 pointers in just 16 minutes.

Not just that he made three, but that he took 5 (also a career best).

Jossell is clearly the best deep shooter we have, but if JJP or anyone else can help fill the role of a 2nd shooter, that will prove invaluable.

So congrats to Jaylin on receiving the first ever "MasterAxe Beyond the Boxscore Man of the Match!"

Sounds good to me. This has the making of a most coveted award yet. Congrats to Mr Posey!
Mr Posey gettin that confidence back like he had in pick up games this summer where he dominated... Just like in HS he dominated anyone Grand Prairie played..When he gets that confidence back then people need to watch out...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.