SFA / Sam Houston

17,153 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFASawmillGuy
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ACU is the best team this year. They lost at Sam with their top scorer gone for the first time. But partly my opinion is based on not believing in Hooten, and my firm belief that purple beats orange.
CertifiedAxeman98
nacluth said:

ACU is the best team this year. They lost at Sam with their top scorer gone for the first time. But partly my opinion is based on not believing in Hooten, and my firm belief that purple beats orange.
Kempom would agree.

ACU - 104
SFA - 158
Sam - 190
Nicholls - 194

SFA with the best offense efficiency & ACU with the best defense efficiency in SLC play.
SFASawmillGuy
sfa17 said:

SFA_03 said:

But I can recognize they aren't hopeless, and that Hooten has basically kept them from being basement dwellers, which with their talent outside of their Holyfield they should've been.

Would your opinion change if he is not able to get Sam to the tourney this year?

Probably not, but that's because of the circumstances of this season. Nichols is in an unfair position to potentially sneak into the tournament. On top of that, even if we were eligible the top 4 teams are so close in overall talent it makes it really hard to say who's gonna come out on top.
SFASawmillGuy
nacluth said:

Purple does in fact beat orange.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.