SFA / Central Arkansas

10,328 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by No-look
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jboy93 said:

He didn't slap backboard.
Correct, you can't slap the backboard when both hands are on the rim. That was a horribly weak tech.
Pilotgirl
Was Cam player of the game again?
cboothe09
Nigel got it
KirkHeath12
On the radio broadcast, Rob said Gavin was late for practice, the reason he didnt start.
Class of 2012
Axe Em
jboy93
Except for a couple of issues with the defense in the paint (they had a few too many easy dunks), this was by far the best game that we have played all year. Loved seeing McDaniel play some and Nana getting better each game. I'm waiting on Charlie to play better. He seems to be stuck where he gets quick fouls and only playing
10-16 minutes a game.
I have to admit that I am surprised about Nana. I saw him play in high school and didn't think he would contribute at all his freshman year. If he continues to get stronger, the sky is the limit for him over the next few years!
GO JACKS!
PurpleOut
Staff
SFAJack_76 said:

jboy93 said:

He didn't slap backboard.
Correct, you can't slap the backboard when both hands are on the rim. That was a horribly weak tech.
He did slap it, and unfortunately intentionally slapping the backboard is technical. Weak...but it was the right call.
PurpleOut
Staff
Echoing everyone else's comments, great performance last night. Never thought the game was close.

The energy the guys had was my favorite part, they were really having fun. That bleeds through everyone, good or bad.
MasterAxe
If we're going to play like that, or anywhere close to it, the rest of the year, perhaps we should reconsider moving the postseason ban.

That team last night...legit.
Pilotgirl
Who was player of the game?
cboothe09
Nigel was player of the game with 12 points and 2 steals
SFA Jack Fanatic
cboothe09 said:

I've been his biggest critic, but nothing to complain about last night. He's stopped reading his press clippings and started to become a team player.
No-look
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

cboothe09 said:

I've been his biggest critic, but nothing to complain about last night. He's stopped reading his press clippings and started to become a team player.
Nigel will be fine. Just needs time to get into the flow. Looks better every game.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.