SFA / LeTourneau

17,468 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFASawmillGuy
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

nacluth said:

Currently no Alcorn St. just McNeese on Friday. Ladies play Thursday and Saturday.

Thanks, guys. Confusing. I have mobile tickets and they still say a DH Saturday. No ticket for Friday's game. What a mess! What do I use for Friday?? I'm calling the ticket office tomorrow.
Drew will be sending an email, but the tickets had three make up games. One of those has been converted to the McNeese game. The Saturday ticket is now just for the Ladyjack game.
Pilotgirl
I assume Gavin was player of the game?
nacluth
Indeed he was.
jboy93
Pilotgirl said:

I assume Gavin was player of the game?
He was a man among boys yesterday! Could have scored 40+ if they had wanted to keep him in.
Pilotgirl
For sure! Was watching on ESPN+ but they don't show the POTG but I assumed it was him
nacluth
Next opponent McNeese is cleaning Dallas Christian College's clock. It's 67-15 at half.
PurpleOut
Staff
They won by 103.
SFASawmillGuy
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Posted attendance was 1,288. Were that many people actually there, or are they counting season tickets sold? I can't remember how attendance was counted in the past. There sure were a lot of empty seats on the stream.

To be honest that sounds like a normal non COVID crowd against a team like LTU.
SFASawmillGuy
PurpleOut said:

They won by 103.

Distinctly different coaching style. Keller pulls back with a 20-30 point cushion. McNeese did not.
Not saying we could've won by 120-130 against the same opponent, but if we played like they did it would've been uglier.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.