SFA / Northwestern State (2)

11,224 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RedRiverLa
LUMBERJACK2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jboy93 said:

I tried watching Hart on defense and it still seems he gets lost on defense a lot. Shouldn't he have that down by now?
Exactly.
sfajack05
LUMBERJACK2005 said:

jboy93 said:

I tried watching Hart on defense and it still seems he gets lost on defense a lot. Shouldn't he have that down by now?
Exactly.
Not sure if he's lost or if he's just trying to do too much and make a play so he can get more playing time.

He has the talent and a lot of potential. High energy and always playing hard. I think once he's able to hone those skills and realize he doesn't have to do everything he'll take off.
SFAJack_76
sfajack05 said:

LUMBERJACK2005 said:

jboy93 said:

Exactly.
Not sure if he's lost or if he's just trying to do too much and make a play so he can get more playing time.

He has the talent and a lot of potential. High energy and always playing hard. I think once he's able to hone those skills and realize he doesn't have to do everything he'll take off.
I think this is the right take. He wants badly to make the big play which is great, but he needs to learn to play within the system. Last night was clearly his best minutes so far.
RedRiverLa
RichieVan said:

Demons did not have their best player but it would only have made a cosmetic difference. Bile was suspended for violation of team rules.
Good win for the Jacks. Still need to work on turnovers.
Word on the street here in Shreveport is that McConathy benched him because his GPA dipped ABOVE a 1.75 - team policy.
(too harsh, too mean? , been playfully hating on NSU long before my SFA connection and see no need to tone it down!)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.