SFA / Lamar

15,057 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFAJack_76
RichieVan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't like to be negative, I'd rather couch it as constructive criticism, so bashing is not for me. I very much appreciate this forum and posters. For a guy from New Jersey, I have to find ways to get the video of the Jacks, and that means paying those irritating fees from Sidearm Sports.
This is my 81st post since I joined three years ago, so I am not a frequent poster, although that is changing somewhat. Most of you are much closer and have the inside information I'm craving. I make it to Nac maybe once per year and I try to make at least one game. This year, it was Rutgers. If the Jacks make the big dance, I plan on attending.
I love the in-game postings and recaps and look forward to Nacluth's pregame analysis. Carry on and Axe 'em Jacks!
No-look
Enjoyed listening to John Comeoux and Keller recapping the game tonight on the coaches show. First time I tuned in and really enjoyed it. John was a blast!
Pilotgirl
No-look said:

Enjoyed listening to John Comeoux and Keller recapping the game tonight on the coaches show. First time I tuned in and really enjoyed it. John was a blast!

Awww man! I missed it!
SFAJack_76
No-look said:

I thought Kellogg and Visscher did a good job also.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.