SFA / Northwestern State

11,826 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFAJack_76
PurpleOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
If you tell me we shoot 35% and only get 8 points from Cam and Kensmil combined on the road, I say we don't win that game. But we did. Good teams find ways to win.

But we have to figure some things out. The good thing about this terrible scheduling by the league, is that the back stretch will be mostly at home.
SFAJack_76
Good to get back to ten players. Daniels will be ready to go more minutes on Saturday. Hart getting four fouls in less than four minutes is ridiculous. Arguably the most talented player on the team, but needs to learn how to play basketball. Maybe the light comes on this season, but probably not for another year. Ware has certainly shown that Coach was right starting him when many were suggesting he should not. Free throw shooting was much better than the last two games.
HJC69
We took bad shots and shot it too soon.
PurpleOut
Staff
Cam has had several tweets like this the past month or so. First game where really seemed to be off.

SFA Jack Fanatic
PurpleOut said:

Cam has had several tweets like this the past month or so. First game where really seemed to be off.

Any idea what he's talking about?
wahlwesle
It is pretty obvious to me that Kensmil is still hurting. He played hard and physical, but I don't think he's 100% yet.
PurpleOut
Staff
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

PurpleOut said:

No, seems like someone close to him died.
Jacks4460
SFAJack_76 said:

Good to get back to ten players. Daniels will be ready to go more minutes on Saturday. Hart getting four fouls in less than four minutes is ridiculous. Arguably the most talented player on the team, but needs to learn how to play basketball. Maybe the light comes on this season, but probably not for another year. Ware has certainly shown that Coach was right starting him when many were suggesting he should not. Free throw shooting was much better than the last two games.
Roti=my guy
Jacks4460
W is a W i will take it I dont care... yes we play down to our competition but we are still winning... we make a few more free throws agains corpus and we are running the table on conference games...
RedRiverLa
7-1. Rather be where we are now heading into a tough stretch than the alternative. The improvement over last year is very evident. We'd probably be .500 with last years team. The Duke win was a wonderful program defining anomaly, but it has brought raised and somewhat unrealistic expectations for every game across the board, myself included. I think if the Duke memory wasn't so strong, this would be a much happier 7-1 than it feels. It's a long season and when we get all our legs back, I truly wouldn't want to play us. I don't know if you followed Evansville after they beat number 1 Kentucky, but they are 9-11, in 10th place in their league, and replaced their coach.
RedRiverLa
nacluth said:

7-1 in conference. I'll take it and run. Send NWST to .500.

Now when I left with 8 minutes left in the first we were leading by 15 and shooting over 50%. When I came back we were tied with only 35% for the game. Can someone explain some reasons for why our shooting percentage dropped so much for someone who didn't see it?

Yes. You left. I believe we have asked you not to leave .
cboothe09
I'm just excited that Saturday's game will be available online...
BigJack85
It's a real joy to have "meaningful" games at this point in the season. At this point last year it was clear that absolute capitulation was close at hand.
SFAJack_76
PurpleOut said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

PurpleOut said:

No, seems like someone close to him died.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.