SFA / McNeese

32,047 Views | 183 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BigJack85
Jacks4460
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am telling you I have been told the kids have already given up... I am not mad at Keller the truth is the truth..
TallTexan
Jacks4460 said:

We need some frigging toughness.. Bain lumping off like that.. Bunch of drama.. sorry Texan.. we are soft..

I've seen Bain dive all across this floor and bounce up. I'm not going to accuse him of faking.

I watched our trainers pop our middle linebackers hip back into place at halftime one game and he finished the game. There are higly painful injuries your can come back from in one game.
nacluth
Jacks4460 said:

I am telling you I have been told the kids have already given up... I am not mad at Keller the truth is the truth..
Nope
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

I think we will win at least 4 out of the next 5,

No comment, Ryan.
nacluth
Bogues 24th game in a row with double digit points.
Pilotgirl
If they have given up, why is Bain diving for every ball and steal he can get? And then in pain...followed by being back in the game? Maybe some have but not all of them given up.
nacluth
Up. Now let's stay there.
RedRiverLa
Robinson is dangerous from the line. So, danger Will Robinson!
BigJack85
Keller needs to significantly adjust his recruiting if this is the character of his team. Really bad.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Jacks4460
nacluth said:

Jacks4460 said:

Nope

I hated hearing it.. exact words were "They are ready for the season to be over".. I was like wow... and didn't want to believe... This was 2 weeks ago too.. maybe it explains why our play isn't that good..
BigJack85
Pilot, From what I've seen Bain is just a GEM of guy and probably one of 3-4 team players. I mean Kevon is also a dog fighter and Shannon has nuggets of steel but beyond that it's really the twilight zone. Sammi can try as hard as he wants he's just not that good.
nacluth
I'm not saying you didn't hear it, but these guys are still playing. They have not lost their heart. They haven't folded. I've seen plenty of Jacks teams that were done on the season. I don't see that yet.
KirkHeath12
Just give Harris the ball
Class of 2012
Axe Em
Jacks4460
nacluth said:

I'm not saying you didn't hear it, but these guys are still playing. They have not lost their heart. They haven't folded. I've seen plenty of Jacks teams that were done on the season. I don't see that yet.

I hear ya nacluth...
nacluth
4 shot clock violations forced tonight?
SFA Jack Fanatic
What has happened to Shannon's shot in the last two weeks? He has no touch. Someone said he hurt his hand against HBU, but I didn't see it.
RedRiverLa
Keep feeding it to Kevin, keep fouling him. 10-11 from the line.
Pilotgirl
And hopefully those guys can influence the rest. I'm not making assumptions based on a quote from someone bc that somebody doesn't speak for every player. I know they all feel defeated...anyone can see that. It's what you do in adversity....I hope the guys use this as a teachable moment in life, too. Things don't always go your way in life but have to keep trudging forward. If anything, I hope this season shows them that and maybe some relationships can be forged along the way.
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

What has happened to Shannon's shot in the last three weeks? He has no touch. Someone said he hurt his hand against HBU, but I didn't see it.

He was wearing KT tape on it on Saturday. And he had it on his shoulder in the Sam game.
nacluth
9 points up at final media. Have not had that all 2019.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Meyers said during Lamar broadcast that Shannon had hurt his hand against HBU. The way his shots have looked since then I have to believe it.
Pilotgirl
JFM didn't quit with his 0-30 HS win-loss record and the dude just sacked Tom Brady in the Superbowl. Maybe he can give them an inspirational speech.
PurpleOut
Staff
Shannon definitely hasn't been playing great as of late, but we need to figure out how to just run a 2-man game with him and Harris. It's what we've somewhat done late this game, but it should be a focus in my opinion, considering our options....which is basically just Fitzgerald.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Mitch gets into the game, draws fouls, gets rebounds. He should be playing 25 minutes a game at this point.
KirkHeath12
Angry axe went down nice. Back on the good old college beer.... Natty light
Class of 2012
Axe Em
BigJack85
Agree with Purple completely. If you watched Walkup and Pinkney (the dynamic duo) they created so many more scoring opportunities by the pace of there movement. We just don't have that and I realize that's lack of a point guard.
TallTexan
What happened with Kevon and John?
RedRiverLa
Well, that pretty much encapsulates Sami. 2 feet from the basket and didnt make a strong move. It has to be wide open and a layup before he'll think of shooting.
nacluth
10 point win. I'm happy
KirkHeath12
Covered the spread
Class of 2012
Axe Em
SFA Jack Fanatic
What? No barn burner?
SFAXE93
67-61 so close on my prediction
67-57
jboy93
Is it sad to say any win right now is a good win?
MasterAxe
MasterAxe said:

I feel another ass whoopin coming!

(Team TBA) LOL

I'll consider this an correct prediction! 10 points wins for us, at this point, feel like 35 point massacres.

I'll take it.
Pilotgirl
Sam and CC all tied up

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.