SFA / St. Edward's

13,744 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by nacluth
HJC69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The 10-0 run was a three way hit; lapse by the Jacks, hot shooting by SE, and some really bad officiating. We are getting better. We will beat San Fran.
PurpleOut
Staff
Didn't get to watch much tonight, but happy with the outcome. Turnovers are still a big issue. San Francisco is going to be a very difficult game, they're really good.

Well, off to Ireland tomorrow. Guess I should go pack.
TallTexan
BigJack85 said:

Didn't see the game. Listened. It sounds like our defense played slightly better. If that (defense) could continue to approve we should be in the mix for conference.

We definitely played with the required level of energy to be good on D. Technique is coming along, but with Aaron coaching on the floor it should continue to improve by some leaps and bounds.
SFA Jack Fanatic
HJC69 said:

The 10-0 run was a three way hit; lapse by the Jacks, hot shooting by SE, and some really bad officiating. We are getting better. We will beat San Fran.
I like your optimism! I just want the Jacks to make us proud and to have a good showing for the sake of the university and the program. A win (or two) would be fantastic.
SFA Jack Fanatic
PurpleOut said:

Didn't get to watch much tonight, but happy with the outcome. Turnovers are still a big issue. San Francisco is going to be a very difficult game, they're really good.

Well, off to Ireland tomorrow. Guess I should go pack.
Safe travels, Matt! Keep us informed here and on Twitter.
SFAJack_76
nacluth
HJC69 said:

Riding with you!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.