WEEK 12: EASTERN KENTUCKY

3,488 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by nacluth
Jacks4460
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He would be great at AM.. Talk about motivating his players he is the real deal.. Just got a new contract at UTSA and they could use the buy out monies from him and hire someone that is a winner and will move that program forward..
AxeEm99
Jacks4460 said:

AxeEm99 said:

Jacks4460 said:

All your negativity is getting old.. go somewhere else and preach it but not here.. and you need to go be your own Boss..

I was my own boss for approximately 20 years. I did not allow mediocrity there either....

I don't believe you.. your comments aren't Boss material.. go back to the hole you came from.. or better yet why don't I get a meeting for you to talk all your Shiiiiii to Coach Carthel face to face and not bash him and our team from a keyboard like you do..

When can you arrange that? I would love to meet him face to face. I have zero animosity toward him as a person. I have some good friends that go to church with him. I just think we need to go a different direction in football and should not be complacent with 0-6 at any time. As for you......
BigJack85
AxeEm99 said:

Jacks4460 said:

AxeEm99 said:

Jacks4460 said:

All your negativity is getting old.. go somewhere else and preach it but not here.. and you need to go be your own Boss..

I was my own boss for approximately 20 years. I did not allow mediocrity there either....

I don't believe you.. your comments aren't Boss material.. go back to the hole you came from.. or better yet why don't I get a meeting for you to talk all your Shiiiiii to Coach Carthel face to face and not bash him and our team from a keyboard like you do..

When can you arrange that? I would love to meet him face to face. I have zero animosity toward him as a person. I have some good friends that go to church with him. I just think we need to go a different direction in football and should not be complacent with 0-6 at any time. As for you......

Enough.
AxeEm99
Ya'll sure are kind, and I am so glad you respect the opinions of others!!! Have a great night!!
Ljacks&Longnecks
Respect has to be earned.
nacluth
Nothing substantive in the last few hours. This thread is done.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.