(RV) SFA VS. DIXIE STATE

4,987 Views | 141 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by SFAXE93
MasterAxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh…NOW we get aggressive at the end of a half lol
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The announcers have been very fair. They are not homers, which is very nice.
Ljacks&Longnecks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have to say I have enjoyed these announcers from Dixie. They were fair, seem to know football, a great improvement over many we have heard.
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MasterAxe said:

Oh…NOW we get aggressive at the end of a half lol


Didn't want to humiliate them too bad on their homecoming. We're gracious guests.
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Okay that Dixie state TD makes me want us to try and score again.
Ljacks&Longnecks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I give Dixie St props for putting out a good effort tonight. Playing all out til the end.
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't think Dixie is gonna be a winless team long term.

They made great halftime adjustments to counteract a ferocious pass rush, started getting the ball out in less than 2 seconds.

Looks more like a young team than a bad team.
MasterAxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TallTexan said:

I don't think Dixie is gonna be a winless team long term.

They made great halftime adjustments to counteract a ferocious pass rush, started getting the ball out in less than 2 seconds.

Looks more like a young team than a bad team.
They're young AND bad, at least this year.

0-7…you are what your record is.
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Overall, I think we had more negatives than positives tonight. Gave up way too much rushing yardage. But their running back is very good for a smallish guy.
Ljacks&Longnecks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good point Texan and yes they are young. Important point was they made adjustments at the half.

While a solid win for SFA the offense was not impressive in the 2nd half. We still have much work to do towards putting teams away.
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MasterAxe said:

TallTexan said:

I don't think Dixie is gonna be a winless team long term.

They made great halftime adjustments to counteract a ferocious pass rush, started getting the ball out in less than 2 seconds.

Looks more like a young team than a bad team.
They're young AND bad, at least this year.

0-7…you are what your record is.


They're trending in the right direction though. They're probably the best winless team in the country right now. Hanging with a dominant Montana team, hanging with us. They're gonna be good soon.
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA_03 said:

MasterAxe said:

TallTexan said:

I don't think Dixie is gonna be a winless team long term.

They made great halftime adjustments to counteract a ferocious pass rush, started getting the ball out in less than 2 seconds.

Looks more like a young team than a bad team.
They're young AND bad, at least this year.

0-7…you are what your record is.


They're trending in the right direction though. They're probably the best winless team in the country right now. Hanging with a dominant Montana team, hanging with us. They're gonna be good soon.


I remember another really young team that had to rebuild. You can definitely see what they're trying to do.

They get their QB some protection this off-season and that's a whole different team.
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you look at it, that was their QBs first college start and he looked solid. He was delivering some really nice passes all game and never got rattled despite our defense breathing down his neck for 60 minutes.
Robles reminded me a lot of Gus Johnson with how he played.
They have a lot of solid wide outs too.
Their defense fed off the crowd, which I have to admit was amazing for an 0-6 team. I have serious respect for their fan base now seeing how they acted and remained excited the entire game even when we were in total control.
Good facilities too, they are gonna have a field day recruiting those upper Midwest kids. They'll be a team to watch out for soon.
Ljacks&Longnecks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Really pleased with the solid 1st half tonight on both sides of the ball.

2nd half the offense regressed , maybe getting away from the run that had been working, maybe Dixie adjustments, maybe mental attitude, I can't say for sure but the decline from 1st half was obvious. Yes the outcome of game was never really in doubt and they were winless but that won't be the case for the next 4 games. Want to see that domination be carried over beyond 30 minutes.

Miles Reed showed he can run when healthy. Hope he stays that way til November/December.
Ljacks&Longnecks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Besides learning from Dixie St how to have better ESPN+ video and camera work, perhaps we can learn from them how to keep the students engaged and actually at the game.
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Besides learning from Dixie St how to have better ESPN+ video and camera work, perhaps we can learn from them how to keep the students engaged and actually at the game.

The only sport that many of them enjoy is getting drunk.
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anytime you win a road game on homecoming, it's a good win, I don't care who you play. Let's enjoy this for 24 hours and then get back to work to take down the second most hated felines in the conference.
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Besides learning from Dixie St how to have better ESPN+ video and camera work, perhaps we can learn from them how to keep the students engaged and actually at the game.

The only sport that many of them enjoy is getting drunk.


You can get drunk and stay at the game and be loud. Trust me. I attended SFA. I know.
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Announced attendance of 4,442. Enrollment of 10,500. St. George has a population of about 85,00.

Confused about all the great attendance comments.
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CECTV is affiliated with the university to "provide students of Dixie State University hands on learning experiences while producing quality Television and LIVE stream community content.Offering a wide range of production needs for the community. From one camera event coverage to a LIVE 7 Camera sports van with instant replay,"

So I'm thinking it's mostly students. And they also cover HS games like that.

SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After 7

QB:#1 TRAE SELF 6-4; 200 (JR.)
G:7;CMP:141;ATT:227;CMP:62.0%;YDS:1,766;TD:12;INT:4;RYDS:123;RTD:0
QB:#18 PRESTON WEEKS 6-4; 225 (SO.)
G:3;CMP:13;ATT:22;CMP:59.0%;YDS:215;TD:0;INT:2;RTD:0
QB:#12 BLAKE SHORT 6-0; 180 (FR.)
G:2;CMP:3;ATT:5;CMP:75.0%;YDS:13;TD:0;INT:0;RTD:0

RB:#26 MILES REED 5-8; 190 (SR.)
G:5;ATT:69;YDS:251;AVG:4.0;TD:2;REC:6;YDS:25;TD:0
RB:#29 KORBYN WHITE 5-9; 185 (FR.)
G:4;ATT:29;YDS:172;AVG:6.0;TD:2;REC:4;YDS:23;TD:0
RB:#35 TRE'JON HENDERSON 5-11; 212 (SO.)
G:6;ATT:22;YDS:59;AVG:3.0;TD:3;REC:6;YDS:96;TD:0
RB:#12 LARRY JONES III 5-9; 185 (SR.)
G:5;ATT:17;YDS:57;AVG:3.4;TD:1;REC:1;YDS:12;TD:0
RB:#43 ROBERT MCGRUE 5-7; 177 (SO.)
G:3;ATT:15;YDS:41;AVG:3.0;TD:1;REC:2;YDS:2;TD:0
RB:#24 JAQUARION TURNER 5-11; 220 (R/FR.)
G:1;ATT:12;YDS:25;AVG:2.1;TD:0;REC:3;YDS:49;TD:0
RB:#21 DA'LEON WARD 5-10; 189 (SR.)
G:1;ATT:5;YDS:14;AVG:3.0;TD:0;REC:0;YDS:0;TD:0
RB:#34 JA'BRAY YOUNG (SO.) 5-9; 215 (FR.)
G:4;ATT:10;YDS:9;AVG:1.0;TD:0;REC:2;YDS:13;TD:1

WR:#2 XAVIER GIPSON 5-9; 180 (SO.)
G:6;REC:44;YDS:729;TD:6;PRTD:1
WR:#11 JEREMIAH MILLER 6-2; 190 (JR.)
G:7;REC:16;YDS:221;TD:1
WR:#13 QUENTYVIAN BORDERS 6-2; 195 (JR.)
G:7;REC:13;YDS:180;TD:0
WR:#17 JOSH THOMPSON 5-10; 185 (JR.)
G:7;REC:9;YDS:144;TD:1
WR:#19 MOE WEDMAN 6-0; 205 (FR.)
G:6;REC:7;YDS:120;TD:0
WR:#15 LAWTON RIKEL 6-1; 185 (SO.)
G:7;REC:10;YDS:79;TD:2
WR:#10 DARRYLE SIMMONS 6-2; 212 (JR.)
G:5;REC:11;YDS:76;TD:0
WR:#81 CHRIS TAYLOR 5-9; 175 (SO.)
G:2;REC:3;YDS:50;TD:0
WR:#14 AUSTIN OGUNMAKIN 6-3; 201 (SO.)
G:3;REC:2;YDS:14;TD:1
WR:#89 TY LOVE 6-2; 195 (FR.)
G:5;REC:1;YDS:11;TD:0
WR:#80 CAMERON DOTSON 6-2; 190 (SO.)
G:2;REC:0;YDS:0;TD:0
WR:#83 KOBE BANKS 5-9; 170 (FR.)
G:1;REC:0;YDS:0;TD:0
WR:#44 SETH NICKELL 5-10; 175 (R/FR.)
G:1;REC:0;YDS:0;TD:0

TE:#86 CARSON SPENCE 6-6; 260 (JR.)
G:5;REC:3;YDS:51;TD:0
TE:#87 KESHON WILLIAMS 6-4; 224 (JR.)
G:7;REC:5;YDS:50;TD:0
TE:#82 CHAD AUNE 6-6; 240 (R/FR.)
G:7;REC:5;YDS:45;TD:1
TE:#85 GRIFFIN EDWARDS 6-6; 220 (FR.)
G:1;REC:2;YDS:13;TD:0
TE:#88 LAVAR LINDO 6-4; 247 (FR.)
G:2;REC:1;YDS:13;TD:0
TE:#84 RYAN WAUGH 6-3; 245 (SO.)
G:2;REC:1;YDS:2;TD:0

OL:#74 TERRIN ROBINSON 6-7; 320 (JR.)
G:7
OL:#72 JUSTICE GUILLORY 6-3; 325 (FR.)
G:5
OL:#65 CLINT LAPIC 6-4; 300 (SO.)
G:7
OL:#66 KEEGAN HOLM 6-4; 300 (SO.)
G:7
OL:#71 ZACH INGRAM 6-7; 320 (SR.)
G:6
OL:#53 KEEYMON WHITE 6-3; 320 (SO.)
G:7
OL:#51 DANIEL KEYS 6-5; 315 (SO.)
G:7
OL:#52 JACOB FARRELL 6-6; 280 (SO.)
G:5
OL:#70 JARET PORTERFIELD 6-4; 293 (SO.)
G:6
OL:#79 ZACHARY LORD 6-8; 320 (SR.)
G:5
OL:#75 GRANT JEFFERIS 6-6; 320 (FR.)
G:2
OL:#77 JAYLON WASHINGTON 6-6; 365 (FR.)
G:2
OL:#56 KELLEN CULBERSON 5-11; 280 (FR.)
G:2
OL:#55 JADEN HOLMES 6-4; 280 (SO.)
G:2
OL:#68 WILL HUNTSINGER (FR.)
G:1
OL:#78 DREW BEYMER 6-9; 345 (JR.)
G:1

DE:#54 AMAD MURRAY 6-3; 245 (SO.)
G:7;TKL:19;TFL:5.0;SCK:2.0;QBH:1;FF:1;FR:1;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#3 BJ THOMPSON 6-6; 220 (JR.)
G:7;TKL:18;TFL:9.0;SCK:6.5;QBH:0;FF:2;FR:0;PBU:1;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#24 JAMES SYLVESTER 6-4; 250 (SO.)
G:4;TKL:11;TFL:3.5;SCK:2.5;QBH:2;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#18 MARJE SMITH 6-4; 209 (SO.)
G:5;TKL:10;TFL:2.5;SCK:2.0;QBH:1;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:1;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#98 CHANCE HILL 6-4; 225 (R/FR.)
G:5;TKL:9;TFL:4.5;SCK:1.5;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:1;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#93 RASON WILLIAMS II 6-4; 285 (SO.)
G:6;TKL:6;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:1;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#92 WILLBURN SMALLWOOD 6-2; 220 (FR.)
G:3;TKL:3;TFL:0.5;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#94 DAVE BABALOLA (FR.)
G:3;TKL:1;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:1;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DE:#42 TERRANCE WAIR 6-1; 235 (SO.)
G:1;TKL:0;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0

DT:#90 RAYSHAD NICHOLS 6-3; 307 (SR.)
G:7;TKL:21;TFL:7.5;SCK:5.5;QBH:1;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DT:#7 DENNIS OSAGIEDE 6-0; 290 (JR.)
G:7;TKL:18;TFL:2.0;SCK:1.0;QBH:3;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DT:#95 CALEB FOX 6-2; 303 (FR.)
G:7;TKL:9;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DT:#97 KY THOMAS 6-4; 285 (FR.)
G:6;TKL:9;TFL:0.5;SCK:0.0;QBH:2;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DT:#96 BJ SCARLETT 6-2; 278 (R/FR.)
G:1;TKL:6;TFL:2.0;SCK:1.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DT:#99 EDWARD BOBINO 6-3; 300 (FR.)
G:1;TKL:4;TFL:1.5;SCK:1.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
DT:#91 CARL WILLIAMS 6-2; 370 (SO.)
G:6;TKL:4;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0

LB:#6 BREVIN RANDLE 5-11; 230 (SO.)
G:7;TKL:34;TFL:2.5;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:1;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
LB:#4 BERT MORRIS 6-1; 224 (SR.)
G:7;TKL:27;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:1;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:1;INT:0;BLK:0
LB:#28 JERMAINE BROWN 6-1; 195 (R/FR.)
G:6;TKL:16 ;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
LB:#32 DARYAN WILLIAMS 5-11; 224 (SO.)
G:5;TKL:13;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:1
LB:#50 CHRISTIAN RICHARDS 6-1; 210 (SO.)
G:5;TKL:2;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
LB:#45 EMAN GARRISON 5-10; 210 (FR.)
G:4;TKL:1;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0

S:#0 MYLES HEARD 5-9; 195 (SO.)
G:7;TKL:34;TFL:2.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:1;FF:1;FR:2;PBU:3;INT:0;BLK:0
S:#11 JEREMIAH DAVIS 6-0; 206 (SO.)
G:7;TKL:22;TFL:3.5;SCK:1.5;QBH:0;FF:1;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
S:#9 TKAI LLOYD 5-10; 196 (SO.)
G:7;TKL:14;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:2;FF:1;FR:0;PBU:5;INT:0;BLK:0
S:#33 ZAC GULLEY 5-10; (SO.)
G:6;TKL:12;TFL:0.5;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:1;INT:0;BLK:0
S:#27 JATERIOUS EVANS 6-1; 190 (SO.)
G:7;TKL:11;TFL:1.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:1;BLK:0
S:#14 TREY RAMOS 5-11; 192 (SR.)
G:7;TKL:8;TFL:0.5;SCK:0.5;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
S:#8 ARETAVIOUS HENDRIX 6-1; 200 (SR.)
G:6;TKL:3;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:1;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0

CB:#5 JEREMIAH WALKER 6-1; 180 (FR.)
G:7;TKL:23;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:1;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:2;INT:1;BLK:0;TD:1;BLKPTD:1
CB:#23 BRUCE HARMON 5-11; 195 (R/FR.)
G:7;TKL:15;TFL:1.5;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:6;INT:2;BLK:0
CB:#22 WILLIE ROBERTS 5-10; 196 (SO.)
G:7;TKL:14;TFL:0.5;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:2;INT:2;BLK:0;TD:1
CB:#10 MYLES BROOKS 6-1; 185 (JR.)
G:7;TKL:11;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:3;INT:3;BLK:0;TD:1
CB:#20 LENARD LEMONS 5-11; 170 (FR.)
G:5;TKL:5;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0;PRTD:1
CB:#36 ZACH NWACHUKWU 5-8; 190 (R/FR.)
G:6;TKL:3;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
CB:#40 NEHEMIAH MCINTOSH 5-10; 180 (R/FR.)
G:3;TKL:2;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
CB:#38 TANNER HOOKER 6-1; 185 (FR.)
G:4;TKL:1;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:1;INT:0;BLK:0
CB:#15 RODNEY JOHNSON 6-2; 195 (SO.)
G:2;TKL:1;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
CB:#21 KAMAURY THOMPSON 6-0; 205 (SO.)
G:6;TKL:0;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:1;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
CB:#31 CALEB LAWTON 5-11; 180 (JR.)
G:4;TKL:0;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0
CB:#39 JALON HUNTER 5-10; 180 (SO.)
G:1;TKL:0;TFL:0.0;SCK:0.0;QBH:0;FF:0;FR:0;PBU:0;INT:0;BLK:0

P:#37 MAX QUICK 5-10; 200 (SO.)
G:7:P:23;YDS:1,112;AVG:48.3;LNG:74;TB:4;IN20:7;FC:6;50+:9

PK:#41 CHRIS CAMPOS 5-10; 245 (R/FR.)
G:7;ATT:18;M:15;LNG:53;FG%:83;BLK:0;EPA:27;EPM:27

PK:#81 DYLAN BROWN 5-6; 180 (SO.)
G:7:KO:47;YDS:3,001;AVG:64;TB:27;OB:2

LS:#46 CHASE RUIZ 5-10; 215 (SO.)
G:6
LS:#48 JOSHUA SMETZER 6-0; 207 (R/FR.)
G:1
"History has no rubbish heap." Louis Blake Duff
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TallTexan said:

CECTV is affiliated with the university to "provide students of Dixie State University hands on learning experiences while producing quality Television and LIVE stream community content.Offering a wide range of production needs for the community. From one camera event coverage to a LIVE 7 Camera sports van with instant replay,"

So I'm thinking it's mostly students. And they also cover HS games like that.



There goes our East Texas Governor electioneering again. Wonder what position he's angling for now?
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

TallTexan said:

CECTV is affiliated with the university to "provide students of Dixie State University hands on learning experiences while producing quality Television and LIVE stream community content.Offering a wide range of production needs for the community. From one camera event coverage to a LIVE 7 Camera sports van with instant replay,"

So I'm thinking it's mostly students. And they also cover HS games like that.



There goes our East Texas Governor electioneering again. Wonder what position he's angling for now?
The WAC is not gonna commission itself.
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?


*Dixie St counts as a WAC win but not an AQ7 conference win.
SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doesn't matter, sammy has already wrapped it up.
"History has no rubbish heap." Louis Blake Duff
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nacluth said:



*Dixie St counts as a WAC win but not an AQ7 conference win.


I looked at the WAC website. Standings are more meaningful as this season is a one off.
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TallTexan said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:


There goes our East Texas Governor electioneering again. Wonder what position he's angling for now?
The WAC is not gonna commission itself.

I'm not sure if little ol' Palestine, Texas would make for the ideal location of a WAC Commish. (Not that you aren't qualified, of course. Your gift for gab certainly would put you in the running.)
SFA71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA beat Tarleton but the chart doesn't reflect that. That's a conference game isn't it.?
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No. This year Tarleton and Dixie St. don't count toward the WAC-ASUN challenge conference for the playoffs. They both count toward the WAC crown, which Sam has basically sown up.
SFA_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76 said:

Announced attendance of 4,442. Enrollment of 10,500. St. George has a population of about 85,00.

Confused about all the great attendance comments.


That was a strong 4K though. They looked energetic into it. You could tell they were students, not just residents of the town or alumni. Their student fan base looked much stronger than ours. If you look at our fans in the stands it's mostly alumni and Nac residents.

If we could get our regular attendance plus a student attendance like they had our crowd would be very impressive.
SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WAC Conference STATS

SELF
(1st) Passing yards per game (252.3)
(3rd) Passing TDs (12)

GIPSON
(1st) Receiving yards per game (121.5)
(1st) Receiving TDs (6)

HEARD
(1st) Tackles per game (10.0)

THOMPSON
(1st) Sacks (6.5)

NICHOLS
(2nd) Sacks (5.5)

TEAM STATS
(1st) SFA Total Defense (298.6)
(1st) SFA Passing Defense (176.1)
(1st) SFA Sacks (25)
(1st) SFA Passing Yards (2,028)

"History has no rubbish heap." Louis Blake Duff
SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"History has no rubbish heap." Louis Blake Duff
SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NATIONAL STATS

PASSING OFFENSE #17 (289.7)

SACKS #6 (26.0) 3.71 PER GAME

SCORING OFFENSE #15 (34.6)

TACKLES FOR LOSS #5 (58.0) 8.3 PER GAME

TOTAL DEFENSE #15 (298.6)

ALL PURPOSE YARDS #5 (XAVIER GIPSON) (140.50)

RECEIVING YARDS PER GAME #2 (XAVIER GIPSON) (121.5)

PUNTING AVERAGE #1 (MAX QUICK) (48.35)

FIELD GOALS PER GAME #3 (CHRIS CAMPOS) (2.14)

FIELD GOALS MADE #2 (CHRIS CAMPOS) (15) (.833)
"History has no rubbish heap." Louis Blake Duff
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAXE93 said:

NATIONAL STATS

PASSING OFFENSE #17 (289.7)

SACKS #6 (26.0) 3.71 PER GAME

SCORING OFFENSE #15 (34.6)

TACKLES FOR LOSS #5 (58.0) 8.3 PER GAME

TOTAL DEFENSE #15 (298.6)

ALL PURPOSE YARDS #5 (XAVIER GIPSON) (140.50)

RECEIVING YARDS PER GAME #2 (XAVIER GIPSON) (121.5)

PUNTING AVERAGE #1 (MAX QUICK) (48.35)

FIELD GOALS PER GAME #3 (CHRIS CAMPOS) (2.14)

FIELD GOALS MADE #2 (CHRIS CAMPOS) (15) (.833)


We continue to build. This year could be special. Next year WILL BE special.
sfajack05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MasterAxe said:

TallTexan said:

How the hell does Dixie State have better camera work and replay capabilities than us?


This feels like a legitimate question to ask the Athletics department.

Good multi camera angles, well lit, and timely replays.

Solid effort.


Does SFA still have the field cameras like we did when they first installed the system?

I know it was mass communication students running the cameras back in the day but it wasn't for a class but for a job through athletics.

I'm not sure how they have it set up now but definitely needs improvement.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.