Future Schedules

7,021 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TallTexan
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76 said:

Nice!
PurpleOut
Staff
Never saw that one coming!

Nice trip for us North Texas/North East Texas folk.
SFA Jack Fanatic
BigJack85 said:

TallTexan said:

I've been wanting to play Grambling.

Wouldn't mind home & homes with PVAMU or TSU either, would be nice to have a Houston area game on occasion.

My preference would be Grambling. I recall us playing Grambling sometime in the 90's. They (GSU) had an exceptionally large O-Line.

Not sure of the year (1989, I believe), but we played them in a wild and wooly playoff game at Bryce around then. Neither team knew how to play defense. SFA won 59-56.
SFASawmillGuy
Yep. The opening round of the 89 FCS playoffs. SFA squeaked it out and started their run to the National Championship.
BigJack85
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

BigJack85 said:

TallTexan said:

I've been wanting to play Grambling.

Wouldn't mind home & homes with PVAMU or TSU either, would be nice to have a Houston area game on occasion.

My preference would be Grambling. I recall us playing Grambling sometime in the 90's. They (GSU) had an exceptionally large O-Line.

Not sure of the year (1989, I believe), but we played them in a wild and wooly playoff game at Bryce around then. Neither team knew how to play defense. SFA won 59-56.

I didn't make that one. Heard about though. A couple of my former roommates were still finishing graduate school. It was said that the crowd was quite loud despite only 7,000 showing up (during thanksgiving weekend).
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
PurpleOut
Staff
BigJack85
Ya. Let's take the ASUN football schools and the WAC football schools and call it the WESTERN SUN Conference. Probably would like on par with the BIG Sky in terms of RPI. Just below the MVFC.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
TallTexan
PurpleOut said:

Wait did we change the schedule again?

Edit: NVM, didn't realize we were playing them already this year.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.