GAME WEEK: ANGELO STATE

18,388 Views | 144 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFAJack_76
Jacks4460
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We could really need help at WR.. Only have Gipson and Remi.. Lawton will be a good one but losing Q Borders and Tammarick deciding not to play this fall really leaves our WR with not that much depth which I know was a concern before the season even started.. aye you can have the X's and O's But you gotta have the Jimmys and Joes which we got Gipson but need more of him especially in a 4 WR set..
Pilotgirl
Gipson State University is 1-0 this season. He will be 1-1 after he plays ACU. Would be nice if the rest of his team shows up to at least play with him.

Glad the season doesn't count. And yes, I'm being very cynical...blame it on Covid. But Angelo State coulda won that game...and probably should have won.
Pilotgirl
Also, y'all know I'm a Houston Sports fan so we are feeling some pain this weekend...but what else is new?
SFAXE93
Pass Completion %
UTEP 66.7%
UTSA 63.6%
SMU 60.9%
West Texas 52.0%
Angelo State 40.7%
"History has no rubbish heap." Louis Blake Duff
SFAJack_76
Jacks4460 said:

We could really need help at WR.. Only have Gipson and Remi.. Lawton will be a good one but losing Q Borders and Tammarick deciding not to play this fall really leaves our WR with not that much depth which I know was a concern before the season even started.. aye you can have the X's and O's But you gotta have the Jimmys and Joes which we got Gipson but need more of him especially in a 4 WR set..
Jones being out this week at WR hurt also. Self is comfortable with him since they were both at Butler CC.
SFAJack_76

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.