2019 Fall Football Camp

18,675 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76 said:

Good summary. Thanks, 76. Terrible news about Alize. That one moment has undoubtedly affected the course of his life forever.
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Good summary. Thanks, 76. Terrible news about Alize. That one moment has undoubtedly affected the course of his life forever.

Devastated for him. Injuries like that make it harder and harder to watch this sport, even as much as I love it.

Hoping for a for a full recovery for him.
SFASawmillGuy
I assume with Trae Self being named team captain today he has also won the starting QB job.
Jacks4460
You covered everything 76.. Nice job!! Alize was going to get drafted this year.. Just a devastating injury.. I saw it on film and was at awe...Could only watch once...Pray he gets his degree from SFASU because he deserves it..
SFAXE93
SFA_03 said:

I assume with Trae Self being named team captain today he has also won the starting QB job.
Yes, Coach Carthel said in an interview that Self will start, Arnold will also see some time.
SFAJack_76
Jacks4460 said:

You covered everything 76.. Nice job!! Alize was going to get drafted this year.. Just a devastating injury.. I saw it on film and was at awe...Could only watch once...Pray he gets his degree from SFASU because he deserves it..
Thanks 4460. I heard potential fifth round. As it was described I do not want to see it even once. It was good to see you Thursday.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.