2019 Schedule

24,109 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The wife and I are signed up for the bus.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

I hope to meet you, 76. I'll be the guy in the purple shirt.
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

SFAJack_76 said:

I hope to meet you, 76. I'll be the guy in the purple shirt.

I'll be the other guy in a purple shirt.
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

I got signed up for the Alumni Association fan bus to Waco. They must have 40 people to sign up for the bus or it'll be a No Go. I'm pretty sure that you don't have to be an alumni member to sign up.

The fan bus package includes snacks and drinks on the bus, the tailgate at the game (bbq brisket), and a game ticket. Bus leaves Nac at 12:30 pm and returns at midnight. Cost is $80, which isn't bad. Deadline to sign up is August 23.

Come on, guys! Get signed up. We need 40 on that bus to make it happen. Contact the Alumni Association at 936-468-3407 or alumni@sfasu.edu.
Correct in that you do not need to be an Alumni member. Open to all. I hope we get enough to make the bus a go.
SFAJack_76
Learned today that the bus for the Baylor game fell way short of the needed 40 riders. One person told me only 14 signed up. Another told me 19. Either way, it isn't happening. Disappointing participation.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

Learned today that the bus for the Baylor game fell way short of the needed 40 riders. One person told me only 14 signed up. Another told me 19. Either way, it isn't happening. Disappointing participation.

Very disappointing... Alumni, students, and locals should be able to fill one flippin' bus. I don't know how well it was advertised locally, but I only saw one email from the Alumni Association about it two weeks ago, and nothing since.
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Very disappointing... Alumni, students, and locals should be able to fill one flippin' bus. I don't know how well it was advertised locally, but I only saw one email from the Alumni Association about it two weeks ago, and nothing since.
I don't believe the alumni association did a very good job of promoting it. I have other concerns, but that is another thread, another day.
SFAJack_76
So, you say we have a chance.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

So, you say we have a chance.

Picked 12th in the Big Sky. Yeah, sounds like we have a chance.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.