Northwestern State

18,031 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bighamp
Ljacks&Longnecks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
(And I'll be honest, I want to win, but I'm not a win at all costs guy. There are worse things than losing a majority of your games with an interim staff. Byrd and co seemed to have the right kind of character for the job, unfortunately, the results didn't follow this season.)

Completely agree with this statement. We need a coaching staff that will push this team and change the culture of losing and/or indifference into a team that is hungry to win while having enough character so that we may avoid any problems and embarrassments such as happened this past summer.
Bighamp
CLOWN!!!
Bighamp
If don't start new we will be mediocre at best.
TallTexan
Bighamp said:

CLOWN!!!

Boy I bet you're fun at parties.
TallTexan
For all you triple option fans out there.

SFASawmillGuy
The triple option is fine if you have the athletes. We absolutely don't. We have one QB who remotely has the skill set for it.
If we dumbed down our offense at all I'd say we should focus on recruiting strength and try to run a power I, but I think spread would be much easier to recruit for at the fcs level.
TallTexan
SFA_03 said:

The triple option is fine if you have the athletes. We absolutely don't. We have one QB who remotely has the skill set for it.
If we dumbed down our offense at all I'd say we should focus on recruiting strength and try to run a power I, but I think spread would be much easier to recruit for at the fcs level.

Same. Plus, the sheer number of spread coaches means there are numerically more high quality coaches. Trickle down coaching abundance as it were.
Bighamp
The fun hasn't started yet

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.