2022 Football Tailgating

1,198 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SFAELITE
PurpleOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Summer boredom thread…let's get it going. Anyone make plans yet?

Pretty nice schedule, with 4 of the final 6 games at home (cooler weather).

Already know I can't make Lamar (Family Weekend) but hoping to make the rest. I booked an AirBnB on Davis Street for Homecoming.

I'd love to figure out how to have bigger tailgates. Not only us (LJF/Sawmill) but as a fan base. Hoping the athletic department pushes the idea more. Some really easy concepts and ideas can be put into place. Like a Halloween Trick or Tailgate for Dixie State.

Have to figure out how to get the tailgaters that show up…to show up together.

Thoughts? Ideas?
TheRevSFA
Obviously summer doldrums here.

I'll be in Nac for lamar, Utah Tech and UCA (since my podcasting partner is a UCA grad). I think doing a tailgate trunk or treat for the kiddos at the Utah tech game for Halloween weekend could be a blast. Hell we could all tailgate in costume and have a contest on it.
BigJack85
TheRevSFA said:

Obviously summer doldrums here.

I'll be in Nac for lamar, Utah Tech and UCA (since my podcasting partner is a UCA grad). I think doing a tailgate trunk or treat for the kiddos at the Utah tech game for Halloween weekend could be a blast. Hell we could all tailgate in costume and have a contest on it.

I'm in for October 29th for sure. I'm doing the BOTPW aim HTown
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
BigJack85
PurpleOut said:

Summer boredom thread…let's get it going. Anyone make plans yet?

Pretty nice schedule, with 4 of the final 6 games at home (cooler weather).

Already know I can't make Lamar (Family Weekend) but hoping to make the rest. I booked an AirBnB on Davis Street for Homecoming.

I'd love to figure out how to have bigger tailgates. Not only us (LJF/Sawmill) but as a fan base. Hoping the athletic department pushes the idea more. Some really easy concepts and ideas can be put into place. Like a Halloween Trick or Tailgate for Dixie State.

Have to figure out how to get the tailgaters that show up…to show up together.

Thoughts? Ideas?

I'm all up for Trick or Tailgate. I don't have any great ideas. Just ready for fall.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
SFAELITE
Generic question, I'm looking to attend a game and was looking into purchasing a football jersey. I couldn't find anything online. Does anyone know if the in person books store hold any jerseys for sale?
djsfw57
SFAELITE said:

Generic question, I'm looking to attend a game and was looking into purchasing a football jersey. I couldn't find anything online. Does anyone know if the in person books store hold any jerseys for sale?
https://shop.sfajacks.com/stephen-f.-austin-prime-time-football-jersey/

This is the only one I found in the shop (on line).
SFA, Class of 1979
SFAELITE
Thanks for responding, I saw that but was hoping for a purple one. I remember years ago they had a purple under armor one (backs when we were in the southland. I'm wondering if they haven't stock up on the new jersey's with the WAC patch.

Going to the game on Nov. 12th so I can check in person. Was hoping to have it before hand.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.