November 9th: WBB, MBB, FB

3,191 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PurpleOut
PurpleOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Anyone going to be in town on the 9th? I think I'm going to drive down with the older kids (new baby arrived Sunday), maybe just for the day and trying to catch some of the different games that day.

Trying to figure out if I want to bring a tent and set up a small tailgate. Or if it would even be worth it given the games are so close together.

TallTexan
Congrats! Glad Shannon Bogues Adkins has finally arrived.

We'll be in town that day, but probably back to back to back on games I'd guess. And I'm gonna try to sneak in some Butcher boys too if I can.
BigJack85
I'm debating but not likely at this point. I'm leaving the tent in Nacogdoches for another month or so hoping to gleen whether or not I'll need it for basketball.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Ljacks&Longnecks
I was thinking Thomas Walkup Adkins.....

Will be coming to Nac on Friday the 8th and attending all the Saturday games.
nacluth
Congrats! Kaspar Underwood Adkins will grow on people. It's a true power name.

I'll be around, and for sure will be at the basketball games.
PurpleOut
Staff
Ha, thanks guys. It was a girl, so Thomas Walkup Adkins didn't fly well with the wife.

Depending on the weather, I think I'm going to plan on bringing my tent and setting up a tailgate in the commuter lot instead of the normal spot next to the Alumni tent. Nothing big, just a place to hang out with the kids between games. Everyone is welcome to stop by.

Right now the weather is calling for a high of 53 and 40% chance of rain. If it looks worse than that, I'll probably cancel those plans.
PurpleOut
Staff
I also just realized the game is at 4:00, a lot of places still have it listed at 3:00.
SFA Jack Fanatic
I'll be coming. A "threefer" in one day is hard to pass up. I'll try to swing by your tent if you decide to set it up.

40% chance of rain? Is there something about your tent that attracts that stuff?? Happens every time.
PurpleOut
Staff
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

I'll be coming. A "threefer" in one day is hard to pass up. I'll try to swing by your tent if you decide to set it up.

40% chance of rain? Is there something about your tent that attracts that stuff?? Happens every time.
I know it's ridiculous, last year was frustrating to say the least with the rain.

Forecast looks good now, so lets cross our fingers.
PurpleOut
Staff
66 and sunny the forecast, just a few days away. I feel pretty confident about it, looking forward to getting back to Nac!
TallTexan
Forecast. SFA 3-0 for the day.
TallTexan
PurpleOut said:

66 and sunny the forecast, just a few days away. I feel pretty confident about it, looking forward to getting back to Nac!
You bringing the kids?
PurpleOut
Staff
TallTexan said:

PurpleOut said:

You bringing the kids?

Yup.

Should get into town just before tipoff of the Women's game. I'll hopefully find a spot to tailgate around the outside of the commuter lot and let everyone know where I'm at.
Pilotgirl
Leaving early from Sugar Land to attend the BB games. V wants to take me to her fav taco joint, so thats on the list too. If y'all see us, we don't bite! Come say Hello!
PurpleOut
Staff
Out in the commuter lot close to the Coliseum. Not really much time between games unfortunately.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.