Wild Spring Dunes

1,107 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by SCH890
SCH890
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not exactly sure where to put this in our forums, but I think it's a great thing to see for Nacogdoches. A new golf resort is just opening north of Nac and south of Mount Enterprise.

https://www.wildspringdunes.com/
nacluth
Looks cool. On their map it looks like it may be just north of Mount Enterprise, but wherever it will be a boon to Nacogdoches.
Buckets
Hopefully it becomes the new home of SFA Golf. The program desperately needs a proper golf course…
Ginger & Jack(s)
Let's hope. I've been following the golf program (used to coach a men's and women's golf program at the DII level), so I know that access to good facilities is important for practice, recruiting, and potential tournament hosting.
BigJack85
Buckets said:

Hopefully it becomes the new home of SFA Golf. The program desperately needs a proper golf course…

Ditto. Ditto. Seems like a situation custom made for some "strategic partnership". Could solve our golf facilities problem pretty quickly.
SCH890
Buckets said:

That's what my first guess would be. Hopefully a good way to build the golf program and also just the surrounding area. Who ever is the golf coach is right now should be picking up the phone and start the relationship.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.