Hockey

2,871 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TallTexan
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A little late given the result of last night's game, but any other hockey fans on this board?
nacluth
Watched the game and was going to start a thread after the second wrap around game winning shot went in...but it didn't. So I didn't. Suck ice Blues.
TallTexan
nacluth said:

Watched the game and was going to start a thread after the second wrap around game winning shot went in...but it didn't. So I didn't. Suck ice Blues.
I never want to play another St Louis team in the playoffs again.

And I've yet to see a good overhead replay of Benn's wraparound.

Stars didn't play their best last night and it cost them. No margin for error when the other team is never going to be forced to defend a powerplay.
nacluth
Agree. I have seen too many Stars losses to St Louis in my life - especially in the playoffs. We dominated the power play on both offense and defense in the series, but couldn't get one (though we should have on that same play) in game 7.
TallTexan
nacluth said:

Agree. I have seen too many Stars losses to St Louis in my life - especially in the playoffs. We dominated the power play on both offense and defense in the series, but couldn't get one (though we should have on that same play) in game 7.
Yep. And I think in another game there was 1 Powerplay. Absolute insanity.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.