NFL 2019-2020

17,107 Views | 69 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pilotgirl said:

From Jacksonville....my fixing to be former residence...
His fam is a class act & Jville should be honored to have them rep the town.

Well, he did have that one Faux Pas. You know. His choice for his last year of college.
Pilotgirl
I still support him bc he's an East Texas guy (and a good guy). I think he would make a geeat coach. Seems like he is moving more toward the analyst route than the coach one. He was a good mentor the past few seasons.
Pilotgirl
That was quick!

https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/2019/06/former-browns-qb-josh-mccown-joins-espn-as-nfl-analyst.html
TallTexan
That's the job I'd take. A great paycheck to spend a few days a week talking? Sign me up.
Pilotgirl
Houston isn't hiring a GM and is gonna wait a year for the guy from the Panthers. Oh boy. So BOB will continue to make awful decisions. Latest mistake: not signing Clowney for a long term deal.

I am trying to make 2 games this year. Houston vs Carolina and then the New England game. Side note: you can get pretty cheap tickets day of at the box office.
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl
Preseason

Texans vs Lions
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl said:

From Jacksonville....my fixing to be former residence...
His fam is a class act & Jville should be honored to have them rep the town.

Welp....out of retirement to be back up with the Eagles for one year. ESPN will be waiting in the wings....
Pilotgirl
News from around the NFL:

Luck is retiring. I wish him well. Smart guy. Fans booed him, which is awful. Osweiler (????!!!!) Is being brought in for workout.

Lamar Miller, rb for Houston, is out all season with a knee injury. As are the hopes and dreams of Texan fans. Cowboys skunked them 34 to 0 last weekend. Next up, Texans take on the Rams and JFM!

Antonio Brown is acting a fool.

Ezekiel still hasn't shown up to Dallas. Clowney hasn't set foot at NRG and will probably go somewhere else (Miami?)
Pilotgirl
If your around Houston, message me if you want to go to game with me tomorrow night. 100 level. See the Texans and JFM (I don't have many friends that like FB lol)
Pilotgirl
Free BTW...
Pilotgirl
Ticket taken!
Pilotgirl
Had great seats last night & fun to see JFM play a couple times. Gonna go to at least 3 more games....Panthers, Raiders, and Broncos.
Pilotgirl
Update: I get to go to EVERY game!!! Yay

AB is still acting a narcissist fool and was rewarded. Didn't want to be with the Raiders...acted out....now he is with the Patriots. So, he got what he wanted.

Foles was doing great until he was hit in the shoulder in his debut as the Jacksonville starter. Mahomes also tweaked his foot in the game and his throw has been off a bit. This game has been dirty! A player was even ejected.

Texans play Monday nite at the Saints.
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl said:

Update: I get to go to EVERY game!!! Yay

Very cool ... as long as it doesn't get in the way of you seeing the various Ladyjack and Lumberjack games.
Pilotgirl
Lol we shall see
Pilotgirl
My heart. Texans lose a close one that came down to the last minute of game time. If you missed it, you missed a great game. Felt more like a playoff game than a Week 1 game. I think the 2 Texas teams may be in the thick of things this season!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

My heart. Texans lose a close one that came down to the last minute of game time. If you missed it, you missed a great game. Felt more like a playoff game than a Week 1 game. I think the 2 Texas teams may be in the thick of things this season!

A gut-wrenching loss.
Pilotgirl
Texans look to bounce back after a great game against the Saints. The Jaguars will visit NRG for Texans conference season opener.

Dallas visits Washington. Let's see if Moore's game calling last week was a fluke or not (it was verry refreshing).

Jets and Browns go head to head. Jets lost to the Bills by 1 point last week.

Most notably, the Saints and Rams have a rematch early this season. Recall that the no call pass interference kept Brees and co from winning the game & Rams marched on to the Superbowl....where JFM brought Brady down.

Happy Football Sunday All!
Pilotgirl
Cowboys win by 10.

Houston wins an ugly game by 1 pt over a backup rookie QB. As well as they played on Monday, it was the opposite today.

Got my popcorn ready for Saints vs Rams rematch.
Pilotgirl
My update:

ALL THE QBs are dropping like flies!

-Luck retired
-Brees out for weeks
-Foles out for ??
-Big Ben out for season
-Darnold out with mono
-Darnold's back up, Siemian, out with ankle injury
-Joe Webb, Texans backup QB, out with leg injury. Don't know how long but V sees him scooting around the stadium.

Did I miss someone?! Eli Manning was benched in favor of his backup. GEEEZ!!

Ahhh .... Wentz out for a few weeks in Philly, soooo McCown IS BACK YALL.

2nd edit: Cam Newton is in a boot with an injury he aggravated during the last game, will likely noy play on Sunday.
nacluth
Tell us about it Pilotgirl. OT playoff win at home. Big win by Houston!
Pilotgirl
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Just got home from the game and dinner!!! And the Pats lost!!!

SFA Jack Fanatic
That play by Deshaun Watson on the last drive was one for the ages. That should be the SportsCenter #1 tomorrow.
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

That play by Deshaun Watson on the last drive was one for the ages. That should be the SportsCenter #1 tomorrow.

The sack by Watt was a momentum changer. Crowd went wild for that and the Wizard Watson move! Bills fans around me GASPED. They couldn't believe it.
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

The sack by Watt was a momentum changer. Crowd went wild for that and the Wizard Watson move! Bills fans around me GASPED. They couldn't believe it.

You called it! Clocked in at #1 on SportsCenter!
Pilotgirl
Texans take on the Chiefs in 1 hr. If the Texans pull off the upset, the AFC Championship will be in Houston in an AFC South Showdown with Texans taking on the hot Titans. (And I would be there of course, whiplash pain or no!). If KC wins it, KC will play the Titans at home.

Titans smashed the Ravens to pieces last night. It was truly a sight to behold. Regular conference games means nothing....playoff games are truly unpredictable this year!
nacluth
It's going to be hard sledding but Houston definitely has a shot to be in the Super Bowl. I wouldn't have thought it a month ago.
Pilotgirl
I like people sleeping on us. Makes us come from behind! Fuller in their os gonna be key.
nacluth
Now that has been the most impressive first 20 minutes of a football game I've seen in a while. Starting to believe Houston could win it all.
nacluth
Wow. Two minutes later it's gone from a 24 point game to a 10 point game. Looks like this is going to be a huge offensive game.

Edit: 4 minutes of game play. 24-0 to 24-21.
nacluth
nacluth said:

Now that has been the most impressive first 20 minutes of a football game I've seen in a while. Starting to believe Houston could win it all.
Coldest take an hour later.
Pilotgirl
Ridiculous. Just awful play calling from BOB. Laying down because I can't watch anymore...my clapping and cheering was making my whiplash worse! Checking the score now and then...
nacluth
KC has 48 points in 30 minutes of game play. That is ridiculous.
Pilotgirl
Ready for next season....as soon as college BB is over!
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.