NFL 2019-2020

16,954 Views | 69 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thought I would start a thread for the next season.....draft isn't too far away...
Pilotgirl
Biggest news of of last couple of days:

Brown goes to the Raiders (who are in lots of need)

Mathieu signs 3 yr deal with the Chiefs bc the Texans are idiots. Willing to dish it all out for a back up (remembee the Osweiler era? Ohhh I shudder) but refuse to in order to maintain a player maker and team leader. Mmmm ok.
Pilotgirl
Cole Beasley to the Buffalo Bills.....

Wow @ all the player turnovers! I'm sure Texan won't be happy..feel free to join me in my daily *** sessions . But congrats to Cole! He's an underutilized player and will shine with the Bills.
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

Wow @ all the player turnovers! I'm sure Texan won't be happy..feel free to join me in my daily *** sessions . But congrats to Cole! He's an underutilized player and will shine with the Bills.

He definitely deserves it.

I'll miss watching him, but I've reserved myself to losing so long as Garrett's at the helm.
Pilotgirl
TallTexan said:

Pilotgirl said:

He definitely deserves it.

I'll miss watching him, but I've reserved myself to losing so long as Garrett's at the helm.

Same with B.O.B. in Houston
SFAJack_76
Cardenas is a big Cowboy fan. They constantly disappoint him.
cboothe09
Id rather the Texans pay Earl Thomas that kind of money...
Pilotgirl
He is a Tx boy...i really like Mathieu but if they are gonna ditch him, it would soften the blow with Thomas.
Pilotgirl
Giants trade OBJ to the Browns for a 1st round pick , another pick and a Safety.
Pilotgirl
Nick Foles to Jacksonville
Pilotgirl
cboothe09 said:

Id rather the Texans pay Earl Thomas that kind of money...

And that is no more....Thomas to the Ravens.
Pilotgirl
Tyrod Taylor is off to the Chargers to back-up Rivers. (Ummm Houston...we still have a problem at back up)

Bell goes to the Jets?? Hmmm didnt see that coming but they need a spark!

Pilotgirl
Gronk has announced his retirement.
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

Gronk has announced his retirement.

I wonder if he'll be back in a year or two.

He's not even 30 yet.
Pilotgirl
He had some injuries last couple years & wasn't as productive. I'm sure that factored into his decision.
SFAJack_76
Seems an okay place to put this.
Pilotgirl

Here we go!!!!!
TallTexan
Man that Dallas schedule feels backloaded.
Pilotgirl
Texans schedule...trying to decide what game(s) I want to attend....which one would y'all pick?

Pilotgirl
Just for Texan...

Pilotgirl
And John/Rams followers

Pilotgirl
In case y'all didn't see, Carolina won Twitter for their schedule reveal video....Houston was Game of Thrones themed & Dallas', well it was uncomfortable to try to watch.

Pilotgirl
It's V's first official day/event for the Texans! She's been working since 9 am and has no idea when they will be finished for the night. #hardworker
Pilotgirl
She worked 13.5 hours and logged 19,000 steps yesterday. Worked the kids Triathlon today.
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76
Free agent,
Pilotgirl
This is awesome! (Wish it was for one of the teams I follow) But this is amazing
TallTexan
I'm excited. Next year could see Ward and Pace ad potential picks.

Excited for Chris, we need as many pro Lumberjacks as possible.
Pilotgirl
Alright Texan....hiw do you feel about Dallas' newest recruits from the draft?
TallTexan
I'll never dislike a draft that focuses on the trenches. Good lines can cover up a multitude of sins. Cooper for a 1st round pick turned out pretty well last season, we'll see if he's still got it this year.

Although I'll say this, I think this team has a ceiling with Jason Garrett at the helm and that ceiling isn't winning the big game.

I'm also excited to see Kellen Moore as an offensive coordinator.
Pilotgirl
Yes let's see what the new OCs can do for both Dallas and Houston. I like half of the Texan recruits. The other half, I was scratching my head. I think Tytus will work out well (over time) & the guy from Texas. Not sure about the rest. I do think they helped build up the Oline a bit. If not, Watson will have 6 concussions.
Pilotgirl
And the Rams kept trading away their picks lol Yhey were like 'Yes, you can move up & trade with us cause we still gonna be Beast.'

I think the Browns are gonna make some noise this season. That is such a weird sentence to write lol
Pilotgirl
Wow! Mad props to DHops Mom! I bet he is sooo proud of her...what an amazing lady
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

Yes let's see what the new OCs can do for both Dallas and Houston. I like half of the Texan recruits. The other half, I was scratching my head. I think Tytus will work out well (over time) & the guy from Texas. Not sure about the rest. I do think they helped build up the Oline a bit. If not, Watson will have 6 concussions.
Ya, some of the picks were weird, like throwing out a 7th rounder for Gillaspia.

Taking two OTs in the first two rounds is big though, even if I worry about Tytus coming over from Bama State. But he could be a steal.
Pilotgirl
From Jacksonville....my fixing to be former residence...
His fam is a class act & Jville should be honored to have them rep the town.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.