John Franklin-Meyers/Rams/NFL

46,186 Views | 186 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by SFAXE93
Pilotgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welp. There goes my football dreams. TEXANS OUT.

Dallas somehow won against Seattle. (Both pretty evenly matched).

Pulling for the Rams now.

This is prob due to all the times I took a jab at TallTexan for being a Dallas fan. Making my apologies to the football Gods right now. Oh well. I will be living in H-town later on this year, so I am sure they were just waiting for me until they win a playoff game!
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

Welp. There goes my football dreams. TEXANS OUT.

Dallas somehow won against Seattle. (Both pretty evenly matched).

Pulling for the Rams now.

This is prob due to all the times I took a jab at TallTexan for being a Dallas fan. Making my apologies to the football Gods right now. Oh well. I will be living in H-town later on this year, so I am sure they were just waiting for me until they win a playoff game!

I must admit, even I was a bit surprised by their performance. But dang, it does feel good to win a playoff game.
cboothe09
Second playoff win in 20 years?
Pilotgirl
Chargers over Ravens. Chargers took a big lead & then Ravens came back to leave it to the last 2 minutes to give some excitement to the game.

Eagles over the Bears (WTH?!?!) Nick Foles still has the magic, ya'll. An why shouldn't he? He is from Texas after all (Austin)!! This was a VERY defensive game and low scoring for a long time. Eagles got a late TD, about 56 seconds left. Chicago got in Parkey's FG range. He made it thru the uprights but Eagles coach had called a TO to ice him. This method worked as Parkey was unable to repeat the kick. Ball hit a vertical upright and the horizontal bar (both!) before tipping back toward the field. Google Bears reaction. Priceless. Of course, I was rooting for the Bears; however, this was the best game of the weekend, IMO.

Next round:

Colts meet up with the Chiefs (let's go Colts! Luck is a likable guy, even if he did beat my team. Twice.)

Dallas meets up with the Rams (Riding Rams rest of the way. Gotta pull for John and that Defense. Sorry, Texan)

Eagles meet up with the Saints (uh-oh Eagles fans! Be scared. Very scared)

Chargers meet up with the Patriots (UGH. Easy choice here as I am anti-Patriots. Plus, I'd love to see Rivers get to a SB or close to it as he is close to retirement)

Pilotgirl
Colts out....Chiefs move on.

Dallas choked, of course. JOHN & THE RAMS ARE 1 GAME AWAY FROM THE SUPERBOWL!!!

TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

And next season we'll be back to 8-8 with a 10 year extension for Garrett, I'm sure.
Pilotgirl
TallTexan said:

Pilotgirl said:

And next season we'll be back to 8-8 with a 10 year extension for Garrett, I'm sure.

Well, B.O.B is still in H-town. I feel your pain. At least ya'll have an OC. BOB insists on being HC and OC.
Pilotgirl
TallTexan said:

Pilotgirl said:

You called it! https://torontosun.com/sports/football/nfl/nfl-notes-cowboys-reportedly-intend-to-extend-garrett?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1547339167
Pilotgirl
Almost there !!

-Patriots (ugh) destroyed Chargers. Pats vs. Chiefs up next. Poor Rivers. I had to stop watching middle of the 3rd.

-Good game (and what play off should look like) between Saints and Eagles. Wasn't enough Foley magic when the 2 Westlake QBs, 10 years a part in age, clashed at the Super Dome. Saints fought back to become the victor, after a quick phone call to the Pope for prayers, and Wade Mason is estatic. Saints will play John & the Rams.

TallTexan
I'm definitely tuning in to watch Mahomes against the patriots.
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl
I AM READY
Pilotgirl
LET'S GO JOHN!

Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl
RAMS WIN RAMS WIN RAMS WIN !!!!!

Pilotgirl
Pats win. Big surprise. (Not a fan).

RAMS vs PATRIOTS in Super Bowl.

GO RAMS!!!
TallTexan
NFL has the worst overtime rules on earth.
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

NFL has the worst overtime rules on earth.
Agree. The NCAA rules are much fairer, and they're much, much more fun to watch.
SFAJack_76
Well, isn't that nice.

Pilotgirl
Alright....who you got? Rams or Patriots?
cboothe09
Hearts wants Rams. Head says Pats...
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

Alright....who you got? Rams or Patriots?

Never the patriots.
SFAJack_76
cboothe09 said:

Hearts wants Rams. Head says Pats...
That's where I am also. The Rams are playing with house money, so who knows. We spent some time this weekend with a couple from New Orleans. They are just a little ..... disappointed.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Patriots. I'm one of about three Pats fans south of the Mason-Dixon line. (After the Texans, of course...)
nacluth
I was in college when I saw Brady win his first Super Bowl. We had our 15 year reunion last year. I'm ready for a new dynasty.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
Pilotgirl
I cheer for ANYONE playing the Pats. In this case, it is super easy for me to pull for the Rams. Really want John to win the SUPERBOWL! I also think this team is really special...built & put together for Rams to win it. Pats have been defeatable all season long, but they do come in clutch during the playoffs. Foles & Co. surprised them last yr & I think the same will happen this yr. My prediction is that it will be a very close game.

Rams by 3.
Pilotgirl
SFASawmillGuy
I'm so mad we couldn't even give this man a conference title. He deserved it. But he's a model Lumberjack. He loves his college. He loves SFA. And he's showing what a Lumberjack can do. I'm glad I got to watch this dude play.
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76
This is outstanding.

SFAJack_76

SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl
Here we goooooo!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.