NCAA WBB Tournament

1,242 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BigJack85
SFA88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone else see the Standford player dunk the ball? I know it has been done several times before but it is still not common.

Women's bracket has gone mostly chaulk so far but there are some good games.
BigJack85
SFA88 said:

Anyone else see the Standford player dunk the ball? I know it has been done several times before but it is still not common.

I did. That is craaaaaaazy. The difference in size and strength with some of the traditional powers…..
Pilotgirl
SFA88 said:

There are some great games! Keeping my eye on South Dakota! ThatbCreighton win was something, too!
SFA88
And how about the triple double from Olivia Miles?
Pilotgirl
We will definitely talk about the McKale arena and the ATMOSPHERE of the Arizona vs UNLV game (the one that was right after ours) on The W Club podcast! Hoping this year's experience was MUCH better than last year's...
BigJack85
Pilotgirl said:

We will definitely talk about the McKale arena and the ATMOSPHERE of the Arizona vs UNLV game (the one that was right after ours) on The W Club podcast! Hoping this year's experience was MUCH better than last year's...

Can't wait to tune in!
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.