Nicholls upgrades

4,322 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TallTexan
SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice!

https://geauxcolonels.com/news/2019/6/12/general-nicholls-receives-gift-for-barker-hall-expansion-football-operations-center.aspx
BigJack85
Really sweet for Nicholls.... I don't know details but it's been a while since we've had a size able donation to athletics. The last I can remember was the donation for the basketball floor in WRJ.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
TallTexan
I wish we could update the North End Zone with a new building. That looks great.
SFAJack_76
BigJack85 said:

Really sweet for Nicholls.... I don't know details but it's been a while since we've had a size able donation to athletics. The last I can remember was the donation for the basketball floor in WRJ.
I am confident that we have some very sizable donations working through the details.
SFA Jack Fanatic
I read that story and immediately wrote my check to the Purple Lights Fund. Not quite the same size as that donation, however.
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

I read that story and immediately wrote my check to the Purple Lights Fund. Not quite the same size as that donation, however.

That's a real modest way of saying bigger check Ed.
BigJack85
I did the same a few weeks ago after seeing a story about Montana St.

To do this online you have to go through the "advancement" website. When you get to the advancement pick athletics.

I also bought a lotto ticket...
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
TallTexan
BigJack85 said:

I also bought a lotto ticket...
This is the kind of innovation we need.

Also, I'm going to have to wait til after the house is remodeled to join the PLF, but that should be done about 2 weeks before football season, if we get to close this week like expected. Wife's already on board with the plan.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.