MBB: SLC Power Rankings Week 3

2,988 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PurpleOut
PurpleOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
nacluth
Good write up. Still not buying the fool's gold of ACU yet. (I'll say why in my game thread preview) I guess I'll resign myself that Sam might be around this season, but another mediocre 20 win season seems in the cards.
BigJack85
I'm concerned about what we are facing. Losing an all conference PG and a "potentially solid" role player. Ugh. I'll be surprised if we end up over .500.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
nacluth
I guess ACU wasn't happy that we slid by. They destroyed UCA today in Abilene by 23. Sam kept serve by nipping Lamar by 10. SELA has shaken off their 0-3 start to win 4 straight. New Orleans stays strong.

Edit: by the way, did they send you that style guide because you said Corpus Christi A&M instead of A&M - Corpus Christi?
TallTexan
nacluth said:

I guess ACU wasn't happy that we slid by. They destroyed UCA today in Abilene by 23. Sam kept serve by nipping Lamar by 10. SELA has shaken off their 0-3 start to win 4 straight. New Orleans stays strong.

Edit: by the way, did they send you that style guide because you said Corpus Christi A&M instead of A&M - Corpus Christi?
Who does Sam think they are?
PurpleOut
Staff
nacluth said:

Probably. Don't care, I call them Corpus most of the time anyway.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.