DKR's atmosphere is a-changin.

2,607 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SFAJack_76
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great read on the updates CDC is making to the gameday atmosphere at Texas. I know we don't have that kind of budget, but this is the type of outside the box thinking that we can utilize.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/09/24/texas-longhorns-tcu-tom-herman-stadium-experience?xid=socialflow_twitter_si&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=si-ncaafb
SFAJack_76
CDC may have been the best athletic department hire at UT since DKR. He really hit the ground running making positive change and raising the big money. The man is tireless apparently. Some people send him the most inane tweets and he responds day and night.
TallTexan
SFAJack_76 said:

CDC may have been the best athletic department hire at UT since DKR. He really hit the ground running making positive change and raising the big money. The man is tireless apparently. Some people send him the most inane tweets and he responds day and night.
Agreed. CDC could probably run a fortune 500 if he wants. It's early, but he's been a heck of a hire & getting better.
BigJack85
If you haven't met Ryan Ivey I hope you do. I'm impressed. Really genuine and seems to know what the key issues are. Money. Money Money and football. I think he'll do well for us.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
SFAJack_76
BigJack85 said:

If you haven't met Ryan Ivey I hope you do. I'm impressed. Really genuine and seems to know what the key issues are. Money. Money Money and football. I think he'll do well for us.
I have met Ryan and agree with your comments. He has a load of challenges ahead of him, but with proper administration, faculty, alumni, student, and donor support, I believe he will do great things.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.