Cameron Mack

14,925 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jboy93
No-look
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wonder how he was accepted by his teammates at each school he's been at. If I remember correctly that was an issue here. I still hope the best for him but it looks like he's still making bad decisions. Hope he gets things turned around.
SFASawmillGuy
How am I on a flight to Vegas and people are talking about "Cameron Mack who went to Stephen F. Austin and got kicked out".
Pilotgirl
SFA_03 said:

How am I on a flight to Vegas and people are talking about "Cameron Mack who went to Stephen F. Austin and got kicked out".

But to be fair, he was 'kicked out' of more than one university lol Whew..he's like a boomerang .is he still playing? He's gotta be getting up there in age!
SFASawmillGuy
Pilotgirl said:

SFA_03 said:

But to be fair, he was 'kicked out' of more than one university lol Whew..he's like a boomerang .is he still playing? He's gotta be getting up there in age!

I'm eavesdropping. Apparently he is still playing somewhere, they just don't know where.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

SFA_03 said:

It takes a while to earn a doctorate. (I heard an unconfirmed rumor that his helicopter momma made him a nice cake for his 30th birthday.)
SFASawmillGuy
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Pilotgirl said:

SFA_03 said:

It takes a while to earn a doctorate. (I heard an unconfirmed rumor that his helicopter momma made him a nice cake for his 30th birthday.)

I hear if you say her name 3 times she'll appear back on this board.
jboy93

Are we sure this isn't Little Richard?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.