2026 Basketball Offers

1,916 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SFAJack_76
corleycl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saw this kid last year at a middle school showcase event in Houston my son attended. He was 6'4" then. He's now showing 6'7" and will be a freshman at Lufkin.

SFA Jack Fanatic
corleycl said:

Saw this kid last year at a middle school showcase event in Houston my son attended. He was 6'4" then. He's now showing 6'7" and will be a freshman at Lufkin.

Offering a freshman. Wow! Trying to get in his head early before the big schools come knocking..
SFA Jack Fanatic
Here is Brown playing as an 8th grader 9 months ago...

SFAJack_76
corleycl said:

Perhaps we can get out to see him play. Haven't been to the new LP facility yet.
corleycl
Another 2026 offer. Has Offers from SMU, UTEP, and SFA. Plays on LOFDL BLUECHIPS with Austin Brown.

https://instagr.am/p/Cg96GWcrI3O
SFAJack_76
corleycl said:

Another 2026 offer. Has Offers from SMU, UTEP, and SFA. Plays on LOFDL BLUECHIPS with Austin Brown.

https://instagr.am/p/Cg96GWcrI3O

Chris Ogden's son.
SFAJack_76
Brown scored 15 in his first HS game with it coming against 6A #21, College Park.
SFAJack_76
Got to see Brown last night. He struggled with his outside shot, played ok defense, perfect at the free throw line, played very well around the rim in the second half. Fun game. Solid crowd.

SFAJack_76
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.