2024 Basketball Offers

3,624 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Jacks1989
PurpleOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
First 2024 offer is out to 6-1 PG Jeremiah Wilkinson from Georgia.
jboy93
We are just going to play guards at all 5 spots? lol
PurpleOut
Staff
Always need PG options!
No-look
Another Silsbee kid. Watched him play this past year. Good one!
SFAJack_76
No-look
Jacks1989
SFAJack_76
No-look said:

Committed to UNT.
SFAJack_76
No-look said:

Another Silsbee kid. Watched him play this past year. Good one!

Committed to Memphis.
SFAJack_76
What have I missed for '24 recruits? I don't see anything for open offers, much less any commitments.
No-look
SFAJack_76 said:

What have I missed for '24 recruits? I don't see anything for open offers, much less any commitments.
Transfer Portal?
BigJack85
No-look said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Transfer Portal?

Verbal commits has us with 2 offers. Not sure how accurate that site is. One of them is a 2025 offer
Jacks1989
https://kcrangernation.com/sports/mbkb/2023-24/bios/muttilib_jamil_pt8i

Jacks made an offer to this young man out of Kilgore.
19.5 ppg and 4.9 rpg.
jboy93
Jacks1989 said:

19.5 ppg and 4.9 rpg.
I'll be watching him next week during the Region 14 tournament. Ill give you an update!
No-look
Here at the state tournament watching Plano East put on a show. Point guard Isaiah Brewington is the real deal. Can't find his offers???
SFA Jack Fanatic
No-look said:

Here at the state tournament watching Plano East put on a show. Point guard Isaiah Brewington is the real deal. Can't find his offers???

Are you sure you are referencing the right guy? Brewington didn't score and had only 2 assists. Maybe his ball handling and running the offense stood out?

Even though Plano East finished the year undefeated (40-0), only one of their players has a college offer, junior DJ Hall.
No-look
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

No-look said:

Are you sure you are referencing the right guy? Brewington didn't score and had only 2 assists. Maybe his ball handling and running the offense stood out?

Even though Plano East finished the year undefeated (40-0), only one of their players has a college offer, junior DJ Hall.
He looked a lot better in the semi game. His speed and and ball handling stood out.
jboy93
jboy93 said:

Jacks1989 said:

19.5 ppg and 4.9 rpg.
I'll be watching him next week during the Region 14 tournament. Ill give you an update!
He had 24 in their first win of the tournament. Very athletic and long. I saw Dallas at the game. Would be a good one to land! Gillispie was also in Tyler. Guess they all caught the red eye out to Vegas!
jboy93
jboy93 said:

jboy93 said:

Jacks1989 said:

19.5 ppg and 4.9 rpg.
He had 24 in their first win of the tournament. Very athletic and long. I saw Dallas at the game. Would be a good one to land! Gillispie was also in Tyler. Guess they all caught the red eye out to Vegas!
Only had 12 tonight with some bad shooting. Talked to one of their coaches and he said he has made no decision on where he is going next at this time.
jboy93
Saw every game of the Region 14 tournament from the scorers table. Tons of talent. Panola has a freshman St Bernard that I really liked. Extremely athletic and out rebounded many bigger players. TVCC won the tournament with a lot of size. Two 6'10 kids that could run and handle the ball. MoMo Cisse and Mo Mbamby would be good gets. If we could get either Muttilieb or Williams from Kilgore, they could play right away.
These kids have a lot of people pulling them a lot of different ways. Good luck to them all and hopefully the Jacks can swing a couple Nac's way!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Good scouting report, 93. Thanks.
Jacks1989

Northwestern PG in the Portal. SFA showing interest. Anyone know anything about this kid?
BigJack85
Jacks1989 said:

Northwestern PG in the Portal. SFA showing interest. Anyone know anything about this kid?

Watched some highlights. He would be a good fill for AJ. Not quite AJ speed but significantly more wing span.
No-look
What is the transfer rule for next year? Players that were ineligible became eligible this season in a few WAC teams.
No-look
BigJack85
No-look said:

He's got an offer from a solid program, Samford.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
BigJack85
Jacks1989 said:

His stats were pretty good against us. 28 minutes 4/5 shooting for 9 points. 4 assists 1 turnover. Seems like an ideal point guard for us. Would add some length.
Jacks1989
Lajae Jones. Barton College. 35-1. Playing for Juco National Championship. Lajae is there leading scorer. 15.5 ppg.

https://www.bartonsports.com/sports/mbkb/2023-24/players/lajaejoneszot5
SFA Jack Fanatic
Jacks1989 said:

Lajae Jones. Barton College. 35-1. Playing for Juco National Championship. Lajae is there leading scorer. 15.5 ppg.

https://www.bartonsports.com/sports/mbkb/2023-24/players/lajaejoneszot5

Barton won it.
Jacks1989
Jacks1989
https://www.si.com/college/washington/basketball/calmese-just-wants-to-play-again-either-at-uw-or-elsewhere

I have mentioned this kid before. Nate Calmese is in the portal. I watched a number of his games when he was at Lamar. Averaged 17 ppg as a freshman. He is a baller. Fantastic player. Maybe he wants to come back to Texas?
BigJack85
Tarleton has lost 4/5 top scorers to the portal. Wow.
No-look
BigJack85 said:

Tarleton has lost 4/5 top scorers to the portal. Wow.
Tarleton, GCU and UTA lost a lot.
Jacks1989

App State.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.