2024 Ladyjack Basketball Offers

4,647 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by BigJack85
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes . 2024

TallTexan
I'm taking the rest of the day off. Think I'm gonna have a midlife crisis after reading 2024.
Pilotgirl
Wait...is it still 2021 or has the pandemic trauma affected me so that I didn't realize it was 2022 or 2023????
SFAJack_76
When visiting with Kellogg last night, he mentioned that he had been out recruiting. I asked if it was 2022 or 2023 girls. He said yes, and even one 2024. The 2024 girl had called him even though he had told her he was busy between 4:00 and 7:00. The rules are that he can't call her, so he was going to get in touch with her coach to get her a message to call him again. Apparently they talked. Fifteen years old.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

When visiting with Kellogg last night, he mentioned that he had been out recruiting. I asked if it was 2022 or 2023 girls. He said yes, and even one 2024. The 2024 girl had called him even though he had told her he was busy between 4:00 and 7:00. The rules are that he can't call her, so he was going to get in touch with her coach to get her a message to call him again. Apparently they talked. Fifteen years old.

She called him? That's a good sign. Shows the reputation of SFA's program.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic
He's hitting the '24 high school scene pretty hard. I wonder how the transfer portal is being recruited?
SFAJack_76

SFAJack_76
No-look
Player
SFA Jack Fanatic
No-look said:

Player

Offered? Graduating class?
No-look
Senior this coming year.
No-look
Not sure who has offered. SFA hasn't yet
SFAJack_76
No-look
How many spots are there left to fill?
SFAJack_76
Significant.
SFA Jack Fanatic
I did some research on Cha Gardner, and I think she's a real catch. Watching her videos, she reminds me of a young Aiyana Johnson. She's a legitimate center at 6'3", she's strong, runs the floor well, and very athletic. She averaged 15.7 points, 14 rebounds, 3 blocks, 3 steals, and 3 assists per game in her junior season. She was her region's defensive player of the year, and she has led her team to NY state playoffs two straight years. She'll present matchup problems for many teams.

Here's hoping she stays true to her commitment through signing day.
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl
Bishop & Co are killing it with the recruitment! Can't wait for the #BishopEra to begin!
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

Here's some info on Keyera...

Averaged 11.6 ppg and 5 rpg during an All-District regular season Jr. year at Frisco Liberty. She really started to turn heads once the playoffs began.

At regionals she had 14 points vs. Mount Pleasant in the semifinals and 23 in the regional finals vs. McKinney North.

At the State Tournament she had 28 vs. San Antonio Wagner in the Semis and 21 vs. Lubbock Cooper in the Finals, a 57-52 win. She was voted the game's MVP. It was Frisco Liberty's second state championship.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76 said:

SFA Jack Fanatic
Wait. I thought that all Lees Summit players come to SFA...
SFAJack_76

SFAJack_76

SFA Jack Fanatic
A 6'4" Center. Height! An ingrediant that SFA hasn't had much of recently. And it appears she runs the floor well. She should make an immediate impact with Kurstyn using up her eligibilty this year.
SFAJack_76
No-look
Things are looking good for the Lady Jacks!
SFAXE93
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

FYI. Keyera Roseby's pic is prominently displayed on Page 1 of the Sports section of today's (March 1) Dallas Morning News. Photo (not posted here) was taken during last night's Frisco Liberty UIL state semifinal game.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA signee Keyera Roseby from state champion Frisco Liberty has been named to the Dallas Morning News' All-DFW Area 2nd Team. For the year she averaged 11.4 points, 5.5 rebounds, 1.4 steals, and 2.6 assists.

Keyera was also named the Offensive Player of the Year in District 10-5A in voting by district coaches.

Her Liberty teammate, sophomore Jacy Abii, was named Area Player of the Year and is considered the #1 player in the state.

Side Note: Former SFA and current West Virginia HC Mark Kellogg stayed involved in Texas high school recruiting by signing 4-star post player Jordan Thomas from Hebron. (I'm thinking that this relationship probably started while he was at SFA.)
SFA Jack Fanatic
On X today, Coach Bishop said "We got better today!" Fingers crossed on what that means.
No-look
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

On X today, Coach Bishop said "We got better today!" Fingers crossed on what that means.
that got my attention
BigJack85
No-look said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

that got my attention

Big guard from Redford….
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.