2022 Ladyjack Basketball Offers

6,811 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA has offered Mia Nicastro, a 6'1" forward/shooting guard from St, Charles West HS in St. Charles, MO. Averages 21 points, 9 rebounds, and 81% on free throws.
nacluth
I'll take those kind of numbers.
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

A hot commodity. Other offers from Murray State, Army, Colorado, Loyola Chicago, North Dakota State, Penn, and Saint Louis.
SFAJack_76
5'10"" guard from 6A state champion Desoto.
SFAXE93
Elle Evans now has offers from

SFA
Rice
Utah State
Virginia Tech
Army
Colorado
Penn
St. Louis
Murray State
North Dakota State
Loyola
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

2020-2021 TABC Class 5-A All-Stater, as was Zoe Nelson.
SFAJack_76
Premier Basketball has Perry as #19 in Texas, and Deck at #33.

https://premierbasketballreport.com/2022
SFAXE93
All the players on the DeSoto team are ranked in the Top 20, wow.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAXE93 said:

All the players on the DeSoto team are ranked in the Top 20, wow.

As good as that sounds, that's impossible for me to believe. Out of all of the players across the entire state of Texas, one school has 5 of the top 12 and 7 of the top 19??? No way in Hades that's ever going to be the case in the real world. On this list the entire Houston area has TWO. There's some major North Texas bias going on here. The guy who made this list needs to get out of the house more.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA has offered Zoe Manning, a 6'4" post from Captain Shreve HS in Shreveport. Captain Shreve was the 2019 and 2021 Louisiana State 5A Champions. The clips I've seen of her shows her to be dominant around the rim. You can't teach length. Shreve plays a full court press, which would prepare her for what SFA does. Also, Shreve has another girl who has already signed with Abilene Christian.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

SFA has offered Zoe Manning, a 6'4" post from Captain Shreve HS in Shreveport. Captain Shreve was the 2019 and 2021 Louisiana State 5A Champions. The clips I've seen of her shows her to be dominant around the rim. You can't teach length. Shreve plays a full court press, which would prepare her for what SFA does. Also, Shreve has another girl who has already signed with Abilene Christian.
Committed to SMU.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76 said:

5'10"" guard from 6A state champion Desoto.

Committed to SMU.
Pilotgirl
Booooo!
SFAJack_76
SFAXE93
Big pick up for SFA

She had offers to
SFA, Louisiana Tech, Southern Miss, Lamar, New Orleans, and North Texas
SFA Jack Fanatic
I don't think this has been mentioned on here anywhere, but SFA has received a commitment from lightning quick 5'5" PG Jordan Harrison from Classen School of Advanced Studies (SAS) in Oklahoma City. Very impressive in AAU ball this past spring and summer. She is a ball-handling and assists wiz. Multiple offers, but her final choice was SFA over Tulsa and Arkansas State. SFA's PG of the future??
SFAJack_76
We offered before her junior year. I started following her on Twitter when we offered. I can't find a commitment post, but her profile says SFA WBB. She is a good one.
SFAJack_76
We had a chance to visit with Kellogg at the football game last night. Harrison had committed, and then decommitted during the summer. She had a lot of schools, including P5, in her ear, and she wanted to make sure SFA was right. She is now committed, and had a great official visit. It isn't over until the NLI is signed, but we are in great shape right now. Kellogg is continuing to stay very close to her and her family. Harrison has the talent to be a four year PG starter.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

We had a chance to visit with Kellogg at the football game last night. Harrison had committed, and then decommitted during the summer. She had a lot of schools, including P5, in her ear, and she wanted to make sure SFA was right. She is now committed, and had a great official visit. It isn't over until the NLI is signed, but we are in great shape right now. Kellogg is continuing to stay very close to her and her family. Harrison has the talent to be a four year PG starter.

Thanks for clarifying, Alan. Nice detective work.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

SFA has offered Mia Nicastro, a 6'1" forward/shooting guard from St, Charles West HS in St. Charles, MO. Averages 21 points, 9 rebounds, and 81% on free throws.

Mia Nicastro has committed to Saint Louis.
SFAJack_76
TallTexan said:

Committed to North Dakota State.
SFAJack_76

SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

This is the type of positive commitment to SFA that I like to see! Almost everything I post on Twitter about SFA athletics (in all women's and men's sports) is "Liked" by Jordan Harrison. Jordan may be our PG of the future, perhaps as soon as next year.
SFAJack_76
She follows me closely, also. She is very talented.

We are in good shape with guards. We desperately need a couple of bigs to compete at the next level.
SFAXE93

SFAJack_76
And, Harrison doesn't just score. One of the assist leaders in Oklahoma. 3.7 steals per game isn't too shabby either.

(The recruiting of Mathurin will be interesting. She's a freshman.)
SFAJack_76
So looking forward to seeing her as a Ladyjack!
SFAJack_76
Huge pick up. Transfer from Washington. 85th ranked recruit in the country by ESPN last year.
nacluth
Just listened to Kellogg saying that he wanted to be on top of the portal in case good pick ups came around. Guess he wasn't kidding.
SFAJack_76
https://udubwbb.com/2020/04/01/recruit-analysis-avery-van-sickle-exciting-2021-verbal-commit-to-uw-huskies-womens-basketball/
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.