2023 Ladyjack Basketball Offers

7,750 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76 said:

Atalia Ballesteros, 5-10 G, Madrid, Spain [committed 5/24/2023]

Committed to SFA??
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Committed to SFA??
Yes
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

I can find almost nothing about her on the interwebs. Found a single YouTube video from two years ago. Based on that and that alone, she looked to be totally raw. Maybe/Hopefully she has really upgraded her game since then enough to make this addition make sense.
TallTexan
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic
Looks like she has upped her game, and had a bit of a growth spurt, too. A couple of the close-up videos on her Twitter page looks like she has a decent-sized body, and she's up to 5'11".
SFAJack_76
I think this completes the roster.
SFA Jack Fanatic
I'm having trouble finding much info on Trinity after her high school years. She was signed by Hawaii, but I can't see where she played much there, if at all. She also had offers from Michigan, Texas, Colorado State, and Gonzaga. Her lack of playing time may have had something to do with the Covid shutdowns. But I also read on a Hawaii chat room that Hawaii was four deep at PG her freshman year, so she may have lost out in the numbers game.

Apparently she transferred to Whatcom, a JUCO in the Northwest Athletic Conference. She was 2nd Team All-Region in the North Region of that conference as a freshman in 2022.

In high school at Mountain View HS in Meridian, Idaho, she played on two Idaho 5-A state championship teams on which she was team captain, and was All-State. She set a school record with 6.1 assists per game and averaged 12.1 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 3.2 steals to finish with an 87-13 four-year HS career record.

Trinity is a 5'8" pass-first PG with great court vision. Based on her shooting at Whatcom, she's apparently not a great shooter or scorer at this point in her college career. In one interview, she struck me as being easy to talk to and very vocal, excellent traits of a PG. She has plans to possibly be an actor some day.

Oh, and she is the sister of Destiny Slocom, a WNBA player.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.