2022 Basketball Offers

7,139 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PurpleOut
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
6'4" 4* shooting guard from Dallas Kimball. Who's who list of offers.

SFAJack_76
cboothe09
Pretty much everyone in Texas has offered Morris (Tech, TCU, A&M, SMU, UH, Kansas, Oregon).

Barrions offers are from Ole Miss and Stetson.
SFAJack_76
Barrion is not being followed on Twitter by any of our coaches. He is not following any of our coaches or players. Is his "offer" real, I wonder?

Morris is being followed by Mason, although he hasn't tweeted in ten months.
sfa17
Verbal commit has Raylan's offer from ole miss that he tweeted about. It would be weird to get a real offer from ole miss and then create a fake one for SFA. But anything is possible

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/raylan-barrion
SFAJack_76
I guess we are recruiting. Four star PF.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

I guess we are recruiting. Four star PF.

We are, for the Class of 2022. Coaches are not interested in recruiting another high schooler for 2021. We basically have two HS recruits (Redshirt Posey and Committed Tezeno).
PointGuardEyes
Hi All,

I wanted to share our newest player evaluation on SFA's newest recruit in the class of 2022, Devin Ceaser, from St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School in Alexandria, VA. The evaluation is free and very extensive. It also comes equipped with 40+ film clips to support the observations made.

News of the scholarship offer extension broke on 7/3 after Ceaser's strong showing during a live period event in the DC/MD/VA area, so I thought the Lumberjack fanbase would be interested in reading up on what he could potentially bring to the program. Ceaser is incredibly explosive.

Please copy and paste the link below (URL is secure) to view Ceaser's evaluation:

[url=https://www.pointguardeyes.com/devin-ceaser][/url]https://www.pointguardeyes.com/devin-ceaser

Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Tyler McKittrick
Editor and Publisher of www.pointguardeyes.com
SFA Jack Fanatic
PointGuardEyes said:

Hi All,

I wanted to share our newest player evaluation on SFA's newest recruit in the class of 2022, Devin Ceaser, from St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School in Alexandria, VA. The evaluation is free and very extensive. It also comes equipped with 40+ film clips to support the observations made.

News of the scholarship offer extension broke on 7/3 after Ceaser's strong showing during a live period event in the DC/MD/VA area, so I thought the Lumberjack fanbase would be interested in reading up on what he could potentially bring to the program. Ceaser is incredibly explosive.

Please copy and paste the link below (URL is secure) to view Ceaser's evaluation:

[url=https://www.pointguardeyes.com/devin-ceaser][/url]https://www.pointguardeyes.com/devin-ceaser

Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Tyler McKittrick
Editor and Publisher of www.pointguardeyes.com

That was the most thorough evaluation of a HS recruit I've ever seen.

Judging solely by those video clips, he would definitely be a keeper if we can reel him in.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
SFAXE93
Good size at 6-9; 236 also holds an offer to Alabama State.

Also being from Vegas where the WAC Basketball Tournament is held, has to be attractive.

Jacks4460
Love seeing he is so dang active on the boards...
No-look
Family ties with SFA may be a factor
Jacks4460
No-look said:

Family ties with SFA may be a factor
yep...
sfa17

SFA Jack Fanatic
What does he mean when he says he has a family to feed?
Jacks4460
He wants to be successful so he can afford to help take care of his families financial responsibilities.. One of those things is putting food in their mouths..
SFA Jack Fanatic
Jacks4460 said:

He wants to be successful so he can afford to help take care of his families financial responsibilities.. One of those things is putting food in their mouths..

Having life goals is easy. In the case of basketball, getting there is very difficult. I hope that a college career at SFA is part of it.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA has offered Northeastern Oklahoma A&M PG Brian Moore. Has offers from 15+ other schools. NJCAA Region II Freshman of the year.
PurpleOut
Staff

SFA Jack Fanatic
No doubt about it, he's a special player. It would be a major coup if we could land him.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
6'5" guard. Played one year at Seward County CC.
SFAXE93
16 offers!
SFAXE93

Offers from SFA, Drake, Pacific, Coastal Carolina, Southern Mississippi, New Mexico State, Middle Tennessee, UIC, Stony Brook, Lamar
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAXE93 said:

Offers from SFA, Drake, Pacific, Coastal Carolina, Southern Mississippi, New Mexico State, Middle Tennessee, UIC, Stony Brook, Lamar
Another long shot, but you never know what goes through the mind of one of these guys and what they're looking for.
jboy93
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

SFAXE93 said:

Another long shot, but you never know what goes through the mind of one of these guys and what they're looking for.
A good shot at this guy!!! A REALLLYYY good shot...that's all I'm saying!
SFA Jack Fanatic
jboy93 said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

SFAXE93 said:

Don't play with us, Jeremy. What do you know? We're sworn to secrecy.
jboy93
It's one of those situations where if I told you, well I would have to kill you. And Ed, I like you too much for that!
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

6'5" guard. Played one year at Seward County CC.

Committed to Texas A&M.
PurpleOut
Staff
jboy93 said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

SFAXE93 said:

He just committed to Middle Tennessee.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.